Hot Toys 12" Conan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay was thinking about this tonight and it seems highly likely.

Exhibit A:
Sideshow gets Rocky license for busts/statues.

Hot Toys gets 1/6 license.

Exhibit B:
Sideshow gets AVPR license for busts/statues/prop replicas.

Exhibit C:
Sidehow gets Rambo license busts.

Exhibit D:

Sideshow gets license for Alien/Aliens/Alien Resurrection dios maquette.

Exhibit E:

Sideshow gets Predator license for bust/dios.

Ho Toys gets 1/6 license.

Exhibit F: ????????

Sideshow gets Conan license for PF.

Hot Toys gets 1/6??????

Seems very much a possibility, and with Hot Toys supposabley doing a Dutch figure from Predator it would seem they may have a new larger muscle body. And a Conan figure would be a great way for Hot Toys to get multiple character use out of a new body.

I think we may see a Conan 1/6 line from Hot Toys sooner than later.

Great thinking King....indeed a very plausible possibility...:rock

Don't forget "Sideshow gets Indy license............HT gets 1/6 Indy license too??????" :D

I see what you're saying...they have been VERY closely related. Sometimes HT announces their license before (like with AvP:R stuff and Predator 2) or sometimes around the same time as Sideshow.

It could very well be that Sideshow is sub-contracting stuff out to Hot Toys and they are sharing the profits.

They could also be negotiating these licensing contracts as a partnership. That way they can split the costs whichever way which could very well lessen it on each company to maximize profits for each.

seeing as though hot toys and sideshow's bond is stronger than ever now , it wouldn't be surprising if we seen a 1/6 conan !! :rock

That would be awesome because I need a Arnold sized Hot Toys Muscle body for a custom.

I would buy every 1/6th conan figure they put out. Hopefully the Conan licence would extend to Red Sonja as well as maybe Kull (as they aren't much chop as an individual licence). Prince whats-his-name from Red Sonja would give them yet another Schwartzeneggar figure though.

My Lt. frowns on me going to work drunk.

I'll have one for ya', King. :duff

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Conan license. I'm just surprised we haven't seen the PF announcement yet. It was back in July that we found out about it.

Man I hope you are right King, Conan is my #1 want when it comes to 1/6 figures! I love that movie and I would be all over figures :rock And HT with the muscular body is the only company that could do him justice :rock

Stop thinking, and start drinking.

:lecture

i would love a 1/6th hot toys conan. im still going to attempt a custom conan but an ht conan would be sick. looking forward to the predator dutch & team as well. i would say that if predator figs get made a conan line would be a natural progression.

:eek :eek :eek :eek

HOLY CRAP!!! Now THAT is one badass custom!!!!!! I would be all over that, but with a starting bid of $200 its way out of my price range.

Damn, that is kick ass!!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock
Yeah, it looks good but it has that cheap Jakks WWF body with NO elbow or knee joints so posing it is extremely limited for a Sword slinger. Not worth $200 IMO.

Back