Official Hulk movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.joblo.com/hulk-trailer-when

UPDATE - About five minutes after I posted this I got an e-mail from Universal with more details: The trailer will debut next Wednesday at 9:56 p.m. EST/6:56 p.m. PST on MTV, MTVU, MTV2, VH1, Spike TV, Nick at Nite and CMT. Following the on-air premiere, the trailer will be immediately posted on MTV.com for an exclusive period.

So things have been pretty quiet on the INCREDIBLE HULK front. While IRON MAN and DARK KNIGHT have been soaking up all the buzz, the big green dude has been laying in the cut just waiting for his time to Hulk out. Well that time is now. Or I should say that time is next week. We at JoBlo.com have learned that the first trailer for THE INCREDIBLE HULK will be attached to prints of DOOMSDAY next weekend. The 2:10 trailer will run before all prints along with a new trailer for the thriller THE STRANGERS (a Liv Tyler double trailer feature!). We've heard rumors about a trailer floating around for a while but what will we see? Will we get a definitive look at The Hulk or will they try to keep his look a secret? I'm guessing they'll just go for broke on this one instead of trying to play coy as they did with Ang Lee's failed version. You can expect the trailer to pop up online before next Friday but exact details on when and where you can see it have yet to be revealed. We'll be following the trailer release closely so make sure you keep your peepers peeled to JoBlo.com!

Re: Hulk Trailer to debut on Wed. March 12th

:rock :rock :rock

It's about damn time! And it's 2 minutes long so it won't be a lame teaser trailer.

YES!!!!! Sweet Air Guitar Action!!! This will be killer. Now I guess I have to go see Doomsday. I was gonna see it mainly for Rhona, but this is an added bonus!!!

anyone know what time this will be in uk time ?
Help would be great !!! :rock
Its about damn time we got this , heres to the movie and whatever sideshow brings with it!! :rock

anyone know what time this will be in uk time ?
Help would be great !!! :rock
Its about damn time we got this , heres to the movie and whatever sideshow brings with it!! :rock

9:56 PM EST. is 3:56 AM UK time, i think.

And i can't wait to see the trailer. Really looking forward to this movie.

Cool. It premieres on my birthday! :clap

Finally the Hulk will be redeemed :lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock

I'm hoping to get a glimpse of the HULK himself and not any of the dumbass shadowplay they always try to pull with anything monsterous.

Hopefully we get a good view of him in daylight.
The pics I am seeing with him tied to merchandising has me slightly scared.
But, we will find out when we see it.

One more day:rock :rock :rock :rock

In a couple of years I hope we see a movie where Norton stomps a mud hole in Downey Jr's ass!

Can't wait, can't wait!!!

I don't think I have anticipated any trailers in a long time, but I can't wait to see this one, the HULK rules :chew!

Back