Saving Private Ryan Sniper "Jackson" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customfig

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just bought this figure from MarineForceRecon from the OSW forum. And I want to know what you guys think of him.

Picture_1480.jpg

Picture_1481.jpg

Picture_1482.jpg

Picture_1483.jpg

That is an absolutely amazing figure. I don't think the portrait is quite there (he looks like, dare I say?... Clancy Brown!) but still amazing nonetheless.

A bit weird to make figures from Saving private Ryan. Last time i checked WW2 wasn't that much fun:confused:.

Yeah, It doesn't look much like Barry Pepper.
That why I'm gonna changes his headsculpt with a better one I got from RPT.
chp_jackson_01.jpg

chp_jackson_02.jpg

chp_jackson_03.jpg

that is a real nice fig & cant wait to see the new sculpt on it. but yea i think the military figures have about run their course...:monkey3. what is hot toys thinking?? :confused::rolleyes:

Yeah, I used bending hands. Becareful cuttin the vest. I cut the frist one too short. I may have just folded the second up. I don't remeber now.

Yeah, I used bending hands. Becareful cuttin the vest. I cut the frist one too short. I may have just folded the second up. I don't remeber now.

Yeah, I gonna use bendy hands. I'm not sure on the vest, I might make a mistake. I think I will just order the one that Be-Com shop have.

Cool, I remembering seeing that OSW thread...I also was thinking about cutting the assault vest in half (for mine) but ultimately decided not to. Heres my RPT sculpt painted up (I finished him a while ago)...not the greatest paint application , I know :monkey1

DSC04645.jpg

DSC04648.jpg

I don't know if it was just me, but all my RPT sculpts came in with the skin not smooth, may be just my batch. Especially around the neck and under the eyes.

Cool, I remembering seeing that OSW thread...I also was thinking about cutting the assault vest in half (for mine) but ultimately decided not to. Heres my RPT sculpt painted up (I finished him a while ago)...not the greatest paint application , I know :monkey1

DSC04645.jpg

DSC04648.jpg

I don't know if it was just me, but all my RPT sculpts came in with the skin not smooth, may be just my batch. Especially around the neck and under the eyes.

Dude, that is totally awesome. You did a nice job. Can't wait until mine arrive. I also order Horvath too. :D

Dude, that is totally awesome. You did a nice job. Can't wait until mine arrive. I also order Horvath too. :D

Thanks man! I have a question though. It seems that the only thing my Jackson is missing is that "tube" (and for a lack of a better word) thingy. Can someone explain what it is? And who manufactures it?

Thanks man! I have a question though. It seems that the only thing my Jackson is missing is that "tube" (and for a lack of a better word) thingy. Can someone explain what it is? And who manufactures it?

I think it is some kind of a scope tube. :rolleyes: But to be honest I don't really know what that is either.

Back