LOTR : Battle for Middle Earth II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, so Kain and I have been planning to to play this for a while, but have not yet due to ending up on Gears with several people on. BadMoon just expressed interest in this as well.

You can hgave 4 players at one on a map doing battle. Does anyone else have this that likes the game and might also want to play from time to time?

This is one I have had my eye on for awhile but wasn't sure if I would be into it. I think McHavyck has it. If enough people get it I will pick it up.

This is one I have had my eye on for awhile but wasn't sure if I would be into it. I think McHavyck has it. If enough people get it I will pick it up.

Actually, I did and sold it back. As with every other one I've tried, I found that RTS games are just not my thing.

As Karma so eloquently stated "I just wanna blow **** up!"

I'v been thinking about getting it but i don't know how RTS games work on a console. I'v only played them on a PC. Is it difficult?

I'v been thinking about getting it but i don't know how RTS games work on a console. I'v only played them on a PC. Is it difficult?

Not really. It's easy in terms of the controller. You just have to think which is why Havyck struggles :lol

Not really. It's easy in terms of the controller. You just have to think which is why Havyck struggles :lol

No, actually I just don't like having to hyper manage my troop production, enemy ecampments, etc.

Fingaz, the controls are fine. You'll be good if you liked it on the PC. I just don't care for this type of game.

Last edited:
Back