The Official Batman Movies Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well the batman movies were awesome and after the Takara Batman shooting back and alot more of us getting into batman again I think we need a thread just to discuss the awesome movies from past to present.
BATMAN
batman_1989_1.jpg

BATMAN RETURNS
batman%20returns.jpg

BATMAN FOREVER
foreverposter.jpg

BATMAN & ROBIN
batman_and_robin_1.jpg

BATMAN BEGINS

C1621~Batman-Begins-Posters.jpg

BATMAN : THE DARK KNIGHT RIP Heath Ledger
the-dark-knight-poster1.jpg

BATMAN DEAD END sort of a movie guess
bmposter.jpg

I want to kick this all off with a question , do you think arnie made a good freeze , I think he did a great job personally but I don't think the look was right !. What do you think ?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZU7tzVu2h6k

Last edited:
holy crap sorry I forgot lmao , hold up !! :monkey3:lol:lol
I was looking at the quadrilogy and the front covers and forgot all abotu the other 2.

I don't think he was the best Freeze ever, but he certainly wasn't the worst either. Probably somewhere in the middle. I think Batman the Animated Series has the best Mr. Freeze in any of the "film" versions (including other animated Batman series).

I heard somebody mention that Bill Nighy (Davy Jones) would make a good Mr. Freeze. I'm not sure he would be a good Freeze, but I would love to see him as SOME Batvillian in the Nolan films. And with the realistic nature of these new Batman films, many of his villians will have to be drastically changed or simply not doable (Clayface, Manbat, or even Mr. Freeze).

Possible Batman Villians left that Nolan could use:

Riddler (might not since we'd get another Two-Face/Riddler film)
Catwoman (might not because of Berry's disaster, plus not always a villian)
Black Mask (just a mobster with a mask)
Penguin (could just be a short mobster with a monicle)
Harely Quinn (but useless without the Joker)
Talia Al Guhl (wasn't introduced with Ra's so it would seem too unrealistic in the Nolan setting for her to just show up)

And that is really all I can think of off of the top of my head. Others that would need some serious recharacterization:

-Poison Ivy (probably just end up as a tree hugger)
-Bane (just a really buff guy on steroids)
-Clayface (just a guy with a messed up face that uses theatrical effects to disguise himself)
-Mr. Freeze (Don't know how he would work without the gun and need for coldness and not just be another mobster)

Some I don't think they could ever do in Nolan's series:
-Manbat (I just can't think of any realistic way to get him in there)
-Killer Croc (same as Manbat)

Well those are the big hitters in Batman's Rouge Gallery that I can think of.

yeah , I can't wait to see the next villain after the dark knight , when I first seen the joker on the trailer I was blown away , the next villain due is penguin right ?. Should be awesome !! :rock

Great Thread But..

Movie discussions should probably be in Other Discussion. :D

Other Discussion
Movies, television shows, interesting sites and other general discussion.

yeah , I can't wait to see the next villain after the dark knight , when I first seen the joker on the trailer I was blown away , the next villain due is penguin right ?. Should be awesome !! :rock

From what I've heard, Nolan thinks the Penguin is "too far fetched" of a character to be in his films. I don't know if he is trying to throw us off like Riami did with Venom, but Penguin's fate isn't looking good right now.

Most assume Two-Face is being set up in the Dark Knight to be the main villian of 3. Although Aaron Eckhart recentley said that Two-Face is more like a vigilantie (more Punisher than Batman) than a true villian.

So to me, Riddler keeps popping up, but I just don't see another Two-Face/Riddler Part 3 movie happening. I also doubt Catwoman because of the flop the spin off was. So I don't know who the next villian(s) will be. I can only assume they would have had the Joker have at least a small cameo if not a major role in the next one until Heath died.

I thought it would be here , aliens and alien and alien 3 and terminator 1 and 2 are all in aliens and robots , so ain't this right ? :lol
Sorry if im wrong and if it needs to be moved go ahead mod !!. :lol
I really wanna see a new penguin now , im hyped !

I thought it would be here , aliens and alien and alien 3 and terminator 1 and 2 are all in aliens and robots , so ain't this right ? :lol
Sorry if im wrong and if it needs to be moved go ahead mod !!. :lol
I really wanna see a new penguin now , im hyped !

I honestly can't see anyone beating Danny Devito though. He was put on this planet to play the Penguin. Heck, I'd take him again as long as he isn't a "mutant", but just a short mobster who likes birds. Oswald "the Peguin" Cobblepot. Doesn't seem too unrealistic to me as long as he doesn't have helicopter umbrellas. I could maybe see one with a SINGLE bullet happening though.

Yeah , they need to be much more realistic this time round. Imo it makes the movies ten times better. Tim Burton although he is a very talented man has a very unique way of making movies. The newer ones will destroy them I think but they will still e classic in my book. I would love to see dany come back too but with a different style to penguin!. :rock

Poster changed !.
Dunno why it was that really :lol.
Two-Face I think will be the next most anticipated figure for the new batman movies , him or riddler!.

Well Two-Face IS in the Dark Knight. Everyone just assumes he'll be in it no longer than Venom was in Spider-Man 3. But hopefully he lasts longer than Venom did. It makes sense that Two-Face is being set up as the main villian in Batman 3, just like the Joker was set up to be the main villian for the Dark Knight with the little teaser at the end (the Joker card).

Plus with Ledger's passing, a third film will require a new Villain so Two-Face is as good a candidate as any.

holy crap !!!. Why didn't I know this ??!!.
Is it confirmed that Two-Face is in this movie ?.
Can't wait to see whats on offer , shouldn't be much I don't think but still a great taster!

:lol :lol :lol

For having started the "Official" Batman movies thread, you seem to be a bit off on your ol' Bats knowledge:D

not been on the thread much of late but with just ordering the takara bats , I'm getting back into the swing of things.
Sorry for being a Batman noob. :lol:lol
I'm just hyped over the movies and collectibles to come with them!.

Back