Jessica Alba in drag....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've never understood the obsession with Alba. I've always said she looks like a teenage boy and that always brings out the macho guys who try to prove their manhood online by proclaiming their love in defense for her. Well, I now have proof. I present to you an American Idol contestant who is a teenage boy that could also be Alba in drag.

2empnbo.jpg

It's Uncanny!
abqd69.jpg
2empnbo.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl
My master ms paint skills at work!
2vtcigo.jpg

wtf? I think youre just seeing what you want to see.:monkey4

I fear I may have ruined many a board members quite times of intimate self reflection.:rotfl

how so? you're the one looking at a teenage boy and trying to fantasize in your head that it looks like alba. imo that's pretty sick....but if youre proud of yourself then that's all that matters right?

and if we're going that route, does that mean that you intimately reflect upon whoever that 'hot chick' in your avatar is?:rotfl

I also think you're giving yourself way too much credit for even thinking that people actually care about your sick comparison.

how so? you're the one looking at a teenage boy and trying to fantasize in your head that it looks like alba. imo that's pretty sick....but if youre proud of yourself then that's all that matters right?

and if we're going that route, does that mean that you intimately reflect upon whoever that 'hot chick' in your avatar is?:rotfl

I also think you're giving yourself way too much credit for even thinking that people actually care about your sick comparison.

lmao, looks like I've offended your sensibilities. :lol
It's okay if you like little boys. No one here is judging you.

Nice try with the spin effort though, but you have to make logical sense first.

yeah I am not sure if its Alba looking like a boy or if its more like the boy looks like Alba. :lol

I think that may be it, :lol.

When my wife 1st saw him she said he was such a pretty boy and that he could easily pass for a girl.

lmao, looks like I've offended your sensibilities. :lol
It's okay if you like little boys. No one here is judging you.

Nice try with the spin effort though, but you have to make logical sense first.

i think the national man-boy love association is looking for members. :lol

southpark-nambla_1160016406.jpg

Back