The spiderman 3 spiderman vs venom and sandman dio is so under rated!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just picked up this piece with some spare cash I had and I have to say I am extremely impressed with it. Unbelievable detail all round for this one and sandman looks so real!!!. It has really surprised me !!.
If you have the chance I recommend this guy immensely!.
Pity the movie sucked. :lol
I didn't think it was as big as it is too but for me thats a bonus , the bigger the better !.
I will post up pics there uploadin from photobucket at the sec.

pics as promised , honestly its great!!!
DSC01353.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

Very cool . . any chance you could take a pic next to another piece to show the size ?

Thanks

I really like the look of that piece and I do have some SM3 statues but I hate the fact that every time I look at them I'm reminded of the movie.:monkey2 They're really nice statues though.

siren3-4 the pics are uploading to photobucket now so I will post em up real soon.
I did them next to the captain america pf which is roughly 20 inches tall.
Not seen how they came out yet but hopefully they will be ok !! :rock
I really recommend this piece , it rocks , made my week ! :rock

I loved just the vemon movie statue... the VS looks like a mishmash of stuff. plus i dont like how vemon is trying to eat spidey's balls...

thats the one think I agree with , its as if venom is hidden behind spidey blocking him. This would be best off on one of those spiny things. :rock
Hers the pics as promised.
DSC01363.jpg

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

As you can see this diorama measures around 15 and a half inches.
DSC01360.jpg

Whilst cap is around 20 and a tiny bit.
DSC01359.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

I'd forgotten how cool that Cap PF is...

Cool dio too...shame Venom was really small in the film...and didn't have enough screen time...

That is a very nice piece, I think all the Spidey 3 statues were extremely well done and painted exceptionally well (...well...aside from the fact that they forgot to paint the spidey symbols black on the dio and statue).

I have the three mini-busts, the Red 'n Blue Spidey statue, the black Spidey statue and the Venom statue and I love them all. Venom is actually the stand-out favorite especially because of Sideshow's technique in doing his open mouth...

I passed on the dio because it was a little too much Spidey 3 for me at that point.

This is a nice statue. I saw it in person and the texture of the Sandman is well done.

The one nitpick I have on it is Spidey's short stubby fingers. Especially on that right hand.

Your photos help show how much more, what's the word... ooomph (???) Premium Formats have over the Dios (IMO).

Thanks for the pics !!
That sandman looks like it is bigger than 1:4 scale . . .

Really nice . . .

Back