Sovereign Studio MICHAEL MYERS 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an excellent McDowell sculpt. :rock Can't wait to see more of it.

Same here, man, really captures that old, worn out, dare I say, almost decaying look McDowell had in that film. I know he's old, but he really looked not good in that movie, though his performance was still fantastic.

While the Myers is extremely well made, I wonder why you went with such a stylized look to the mask? I would love to see that same figure, but with a film accurate head.

The non Shatner heads are amazing though!

It's not really the sculpt that's stylized; it's the way I painted it. That sculpt has a lot of detail and deep shadows. I think I put way too much black in it. I have a couple others I've painted with a far more subtle palet and it looks like a different mask. That paint job and my crap photography brought out way too much detail in the mask.

I like the style of your sculpts!!! They have a comic/cartoon feel to them (and I mean no offense) These things ROCK!! :rock

They all look good, but I'm not feeling the masked Myers at all! The mask is ALL wrong! But, the paper-mache masked and unmasked look great!

-CJK

They all look good, but I'm not feeling the masked Myers at all! The mask is ALL wrong! But, the paper-mache masked and unmasked look great!

-CJK

YEah, that's what I get for sculpting the thing before the movie was out and when I only had one blurry ref pic:lol I'm working to fix it!

Your sculpts may not be "screen accurate" for others on this board, but you have a particular style thats uniquely your own. I like it. Keep up the great work.

Your sculpts may not be "screen accurate" for others on this board, but you have a particular style thats uniquely your own. I like it. Keep up the great work.

I agree. Besides, yours looks much better to look at, than the piece of ^^^^^ Sideshow made. Now all you need to do is make a classic Loomis.

P.S. Sideshow, where the ^^^^^* are my Halloween figures. You can make 10 freddys and jasons, but only one crap Micheal Myers.

Back