SS 1:6 Commander Praji Imperial Officer Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just received 10 minutes ago.

First share with really quick photos of figure in box then post figure pictures latter tonight (my time).

i1.jpg

i2.jpg

id001.jpg

id002.jpg

2nd Edited:

id021.jpg
id018.jpg

id020.jpg
id019.jpg

id023.jpg
id024.jpg

Last edited:
Wooot be a while for it hits the UK but at least I can tweak my nipples looking at these before he comes :)

Was hoping to have a Hurricane Vader to stand beside him, still holding out hope :)

huh?!
waitaminite! how do you have him already?! i'venot even gotten a 30, 15, or enen 5 day notice!?

I are confused.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Roy's in Taiwan, and they traditionally get their figures before we do since they are manufactured in that region. It's a safe bet that notices will start showing up soon.

ahhh, ok, makes sense now. Prorobly be a 30 day notice in this weeks newsletter then.

recently, Sideshow hasn't been sending a 30 day notice, but rather a 15-20 day notice or even earlier, for me anyway.

Thanks for the pics Roy.

Wow! Looks like we'll be getting notices on this guy this week, wasn't expecting that, but it's good news, he's a cool looking figure.

Thanks for the pics, Roy. From a first approximation, that holster looks atrocious!

Also, is that really a folding stock on the E-11 rifle?

Good looking figure!!

Is there a chance we can get some pics without flash? They look a little washed out.

Two material of hats are included: One by fabric and another one by soft PVC.

Can't remember whether Praji was ever flesh hand in the movie of EPIV and if not then the flesh hand are for customize. However, really not easy to take off those glove hands from the figure.

The clip part of the cylinder codes are fragile, handle with care is needed. Pity that no movie accurate blue is painted at the top cap of cylinder code, might easily paint by marker though.

Glad that the folder of E-11 blaster is workable like the Leia product.

The new non-armor Hoy Toy body has not yet been adopted in this figure.

Nice looking figure. The sculpt is stellar and the paint apps look very nicely done. I sure wish SS would work on the proportions a bit more though.
This would be a very realistic looking figure if the head wasn't oversized.:monkey4

Thanks for all the images Roy, I can see the actor in the sculpt now, it was a little hard in the site images.

It's bugging the hell out of me now though, I'm trying to think if we ever see Imperial Officers without gloves, I'm going to have to scan the whole OT now lol.

Back