EA's Army of Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was supposed to have come out a while ago. All the early previews from places like IGN.com etc. pretty much said the game sucked. It then got delayed and apparently they've revamped the game and improved some things and cut some things.

yeah it was supposed to be released a while back but when the game reviewers tested it and didn't like it, they delayed it to correct some stuff. i'll try the demo.

I have been looking forward to this game since last year,but now that i see more videoes,the gameplay looks terrible.

This game will be out here today,ill pick it up,heard much about the gameplay,but i dont care,ive been looking forward to this game since last year.

Game is pretty awesome. You can do tons of customization on the guns, even bling them out!! Controls are a little awkward, but that's because it's something new. And your AI character can be a little slow on the uptake, but this is a really fun game so far. I can't wait to play co-op with somebody.I think the game play will be that much better. And online MP too.

I got it today and played it through,with a buddy of mine,its really good,reminds me of the Gears of War gameplay.
I had fun playing it,i recommend it!

Up until now I had only heard a few things about this, but I saw some video of it and it looks pretty F'N sweet! I'll be playing this, whether I rent or buy! :rock

I got this game today after work. As soon as I got it home I snapped it in half and put it in my shoes to help me drive faster.

Anyways I have yet to play the game, my store only got in 3 copies for the 360 and 4 for the ps3. I got one, manager got another and some girl from another store got the last one.

Bagels ill said you picked this one up. How is it?

Haven't played it yet, waiting til the weekend. I'm sure it'll be badass, i've been waiting for this game since it was announced.

The fact that it's a two man team with a shatload of guns and a third person shooter at that... can't get any better. I also like that
you can customize guns and buy custom masks.

Last edited:
Haven't played it yet, waiting til the weekend. I'm sure it'll be badass, i've been waiting for this game since it was announced.

The fact that it's a two man team with a shatload of guns and a third person shooter at that... can't get any better. I also like that
you can customize guns and buy custom masks.

Yeah it looks cool. I just have to watch the funds. LOL! I may not be able to get Vegas 2 next Saturday if I pick this one up.

Yeah it looks cool. I just have to watch the funds. LOL! I may not be able to get Vegas 2 next Saturday if I pick this one up.

Stop lying Moon. You got more money than Bill Gates. Don't be fooled fella's. His picture was on the wall!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back