Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
I'm guessing this guy will be peoples favourite out of the two, but c'mon you gotta get em all!
Looking forward to Ripley in the Narcissus space suit, (oh please, oh please!)

Hot Toys - MMS 64 - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Member - Executive Officer KANE collectible figure

This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, over 20 points of articulation, featuring
l PVC spacesuit
l Helmet featured with clear and movable shield
l gloved hands
l Back pack
l Shoulder pads
l Breastplate
l Searchlight
l Pistol with sheath
l Extra bonus – faced huggered head & damaged helmet
l light up functions: helmet and back pack
l Figure Display Base featuring an Alien egg in 1/6th scale

** Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval

l Simple assembly required

Release date: Q2, 2008

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_01.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_02.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_03.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_04.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_05.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_06.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_07.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_08.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_09.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_10.jpg

Last edited:
More pics-

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_11.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_12.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_13.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_14.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_15.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_16.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_17.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_18.jpg

https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r262/retskoow/
Alien_Nostromo_Kane_19.jpg
Alien_Nostromo_Kane_20.jpg

Thanks for wasting more bandwidth with yet ANOTHER redundant thread.

These pics may have been posted somewhere else, but this is the first time I've seen 'em. Thanks, Wookster! I've been hoping for a space-suited Kane in this scale, with the melted faceplate and facehugger attached for a very long time. I can hardly believe my eyes!!! :monkey5

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_18.jpg

Any ideas how this figure will articulate, given the suit will be made of PVC?
I don't even care that much about articulation in this case, he'll look great just standing there! :google

I always wondered how the hole in the helmet was so small compared to the facehugger - how did the facehugger get in there if the hole is so small??

I always wondered how the hole in the helmet was so small compared to the facehugger - how did the facehugger get in there if the hole is so small??

That and the pressure rushing out defies physics, but who knows, maybe the pressure was greater outside the suit and it was sucked in.

And better news,HT Have license for

ALIEN 3
ALIEN RESURRECTION

Yeah!:chew:chew

can't wait for alien 3 ripley and the whole crew of resurrection.
I don't care if people thought the movie sucked , I didn't.
:chew:chew

Have you ever seen a tarantula squeez through a small apperture, basically as long as the prosoma can get through it'll drag the abdomen through as it's softer. Like wise a large octopus can fit through incredibly small appertures, plus we are supposed to know very little about the face huggers physiology.

And Mudshark, i'm sure it'll be true-type under the suit, so it'll have bags of articulation, it's just down to weather the suit lets it keep the poses for long. But they looked pretty restrictive in the movie, as are real EVA NASA suits, so I'll also be happy just to have 'em standing there.
I wonder if Dallas's portable crane/tripod will be openable.

Thanks for wasting more bandwidth with yet ANOTHER redundant thread.

Mate, lighten up a little :thwak

As I quoted in the other thread about Dallas:

If you are worried about bandwidth, maybe this is the wrong forum for you. After all, pictures speak louder than words, and this would be a pretty boring forum without pictures :rolleyes:

It's all good :D

Looked up PVC on wikipedia and this is what I found:

"It can be made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers, the most widely-used being phthalates. In this form, it is used in clothing and upholstery, and to make flexible hoses and tubing, flooring, to roofing membranes, and electrical cable insulation."

Looks like the suit will be flexible. If so I don't understand why they needed cuts at the groin area.

Last edited:
Where'd you hear that...I sooo want allll the A L I E N S . Was it in a news letter?

Yep

Hot Toys granted all ALIEN movie licenses to bring you more collectibles - Why are we so keen on making ALIEN collectibles? Because we know you love the movies and crazy about Alien stuffs. Today, we’re extremely excited to announce that Hot Toys has been granted ALL licenses of Alien movie (ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN3 and ALIEN RESURRECTION), and planning to bring you more and more collectibles from this classical movie of horror.

Best News Yet!:chew:chew

Back