VANDERSTELT LOTR LITHO NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi again everyone!
I've made a few changes with my Collector's Edition lithos. Now that I have some major projects cleared from the schedule, I can now streamline things a bit better in the ol art studio. I am now taking personal requests for the Collector's Edition remarqued lithos. I plan to keep this opportunity open for the next two : The Two Towers and Return of the King!
Below is the official news:

Due to popular demand, I am for the first time taking personal requests for each remarque! This means you get to CHOOSE ! The only requirement is that the remarque must consist of characters or landscapes that appear in the Fellowship of the Ring film.

For example, if you ask for a "Gandalf" remarque, I will then sketch a Gandalf the Grey remarque that appeared in the FOTR film. The specific "Scene" I sketch out will be chosen be me.

At the time of purchase, you can make your requests known in the message box of the payment section in Paypal. Requests through regular email are welcome, but Please be sure to FINALIZE your desired remarque at the time of purchase through Paypal.This helps me keep track of your request.

If you are paying by check or money order, then include a note with your request along with your payment. If an order is placed without a request, I will make the choice for you : )

For all of you here at the Freaks Boards, I want to thank you personally for your support thus far, and if I missed your remarque request, I do appologize. It was simply an impossibility at the time!

Two Towers is coming along nicely, and this will be the first message board that gets a peek!

JV

FOTRLITHOEbayimageremarquesample.jpg

Damn I wish this had been available early on..oh well. I know I'll be requesting a Saruman for my TT litho!

Awesome idea! :rock

I was VERY satisfied with the remarque I got on my ordered special edition of the litho, as it was a picture of an angry looking Gollum (could it BE more apropriate!?:lol) I'm already starting to think what I'll ask for my next litho... Lurtz? Saruman? The "Eye of Sauron"?

And for the Return of the King: there can be only one: "The Mouth of Sauron"!! :rock

The_Mouth_of_Sauron.jpg

Awesome news Jerry. I already know what I want for the next 2 pieces...

Aragorn for TTT and the Morgul Lord WiKi for RotK

:chew

Awesome news Jerry. Now that we can pick our own it makes the lithos that much more better and personalized. Keep up the GREAT work :rock

Great news Jerry. I need to decide which character and then get my order in. :)

Thank you guys.
I wanted to do this from the start, and now I can manage it!

JV

WOW!!! If I could, or ever get the chance, I would TOTALLY get Faramir in Ranger Garb for TTT, and in his armor for ROTK, from the part when he's talking to Gandalf about preserving the history of Minas Tirith. Oh, it would be so beautiful . . . That would just about complete my collection. :love

Bummer that this offer wasn't a special privilege for ordering the first 50 or so of these, but hey - them's the breaks I guess.

Nice to see this offer for TTT and ROTK.

WOW!!! If I could, or ever get the chance, I would TOTALLY get Faramir in Ranger Garb for TTT, and in his armor for ROTK, from the part when he's talking to Gandalf about preserving the history of Minas Tirith. Oh, it would be so beautiful . . . That would just about complete my collection. :love

I don't think we had to think about who you would want on yours :rotfl:rotfl

Would also agree that this is great news Jerry. I would probably go with Gollum

Matching numbers would be great for any collector, but I can't offer that without a complete chaotic breakdown in handling the inventory!

JV

Even though I just saw all of the films within the past 6 months, I'll need to rewatch each and make a decision at that time. Looking forward to getting the second litho.

I ended up with Sam for my first sketch. Given a choice I would have chosen Isildur, Bilbo or Galadriel.

For TTT, I may go with Eowyn, Faramir or Fell Beast

For ROTK, I may go with Aragorn as King, Smeagol (human form) or old Bilbo

I ended up with Sam for my first sketch. Given a choice I would have chosen Isildur, Bilbo or Galadriel.

For TTT, I may go with Eowyn, Faramir or Fell Beast

For ROTK, I may go with Aragorn as King, Smeagol (human form) or old Bilbo

I was lucky enough to get Bilbo for FOTR which is exactly what I wanted and I would like Sam for ROTK, as ive always considered him the true hero of the story.
As for TTT, I dont know. Frodo maybe.

As you can tell, I like the Hobbitsss'ss

Awesome work Jerry, and thank you for making this possible too!.:bow

Shell
x

Back