finally, new takara jin roh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like they're just recycling the gear from the first release. It's definitely a new character though. I'm not too familiar with it but perhaps the character wears the same type of gear as the first release?

It looks like they're just recycling the gear from the first release. It's definitely a new character though. I'm not too familiar with it but perhaps the character wears the same type of gear as the first release?

the HS kinda looks like the main guy from the 1st jin roh movie with his sunglass on. the gear looks same to me as the first release.

Wha!
2 new head sculpts, but I ain't jumpin unless they get new armour, weapons etc.

These Jin Roh figures are so cool, if it weren't for the amazing amount of Alien goodness coming our way, I would be very tempted to get one of these...

The general consensus is that the Takara is the one to have, at it's price tag you'd expect something great, and frankly Takara delivers. It's my all-time favorite figure from my small collection.

Just hoped they would have introduced new accessories and weapons, would have been considerably better.

So besides the new head sculpts, the new Takara JinRoh gives us nothing new?

Not worth shelling out for, especially if you already have the first figure (which I do).

I have the Medicom Kerberos and I love it. My favorite Medicom to figure to date. How's the Takara version compared to Medicom's for those who have both?

i like them both, I think most people would say that takara's jin roh is better, and I have to agree that the quality is definitly better overall, better finish, higher quality plastic hose, etc. but I do see that medi jin roh has better leg and arm articulations. much easier to pose than takara's. (except for the head, takara's little head under the helmet really make a great neck articulation.) in many ways, its kinda like comparing the old school to the new school.

I love these Jin Roh figures, but I can't help but find the face sculpts on both the Medicom and Takara versions to be extremely lacking.

I love these Jin Roh figures, but I can't help but find the face sculpts on both the Medicom and Takara versions to be extremely lacking.

yeah, medi's face sculpt, at the very least, is based on the anime, so its simple and very much recognizable, takara's on the other hand just has a very boring FS, not a big deal though since I never remove his mask anyways.

OMG. So they FINALLY release a 'new' one and it's just the same thing with a new head sculpt? What about the sniper? The heavy weapons or any of the others?

OMG. So they FINALLY release a 'new' one and it's just the same thing with a new head sculpt? What about the sniper? The heavy weapons or any of the others?

:dunno well, at least genx core is not dead. so the possiblity is there that there will be more jin roh and dark knight. takara is even more mysterious than medicom when it comes to 1/6.

Just hope that with more of them on the market makes it easier to find parts/pieces for custom work at a better price.

It looks like it is two new figures...

Kerberos Saga Protect Giar Todome Koichi

10068218a.jpg

10068218a2.jpg

10068218a3.jpg

10068218a4.jpg

Kerberos Saga Protect Giar Toribe Soichiro

10068219a.jpg

10068219a2.jpg

10068219a3.jpg

Thanks for the pics, not much new as has been stated; But more on the market isn't bad at all.

Back