Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3279 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread

Default NFL Thread

Bad timeing, but I figured a general thread might help.

Mainly because I am pissed that Da' Bears just signed Rex Grossman when he sucks major arse.

Quote Originally Posted by King Darkness View Post
    ****** NICK SABAN!!!!
    what he said

Saban and the 'Ol Ball Coach sumbiotch

All the ones who do so great in college and then make a jump to NFL and suck and then quit before their contracts are up and go back to college coaching.

I would set it up so that if they opt out of their contract to go back to college coaching, they have to forfeit all their cash.

Quote Originally Posted by King Darkness View Post
    ****** NICK SABAN!!!!
    Nick Saban is a total ****ing Saban.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Yeah, I feel ya there. My team will no doubt go through the crapper next year, thanks to that collossal idiot Bill Belichick.

We'll lose Moss, Asante Samuel and will probably have a stand in coach for most of the season. So it would take a freakin miracle for the Patriots to do anything this coming season.

Only good thing is, I might not have to see those dumbass sleeveless sweaters on the sideline much this year.

****** Belichick!
    Contact me for updates regarding old commissions: Hidden Content

ILLest of 'em all!! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Follow The ill Jedi On Twitter Follow The ill Jedi on Tumblr Visit The ill Jedi's Instagram Channel

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist81 View Post
    Yeah, I feel ya there. My team will no doubt go through the crapper next year, thanks to that collossal idiot Bill Belichick.

We'll lose Moss, Asante Samuel and will probably have a stand in coach for most of the season. So it would take a freakin miracle for the Patriots to do anything this coming season.

Only good thing is, I might not have to see those dumbass sleeveless sweaters on the sideline much this year.

****** Belichick!
    Hey DA what's the deal with Junior Seau? Is he coming back? You really think Belichick is going to be suspended?
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Dolphins look to be ready to flush next in the crapper, but what else is new. I heard on ESPN that they may trade away their 1st round draft pick to the mother F'N!!! Cowboys

And they cut Zack Thomas too, sure hes old, but still better than half the guys on the team

F'n Hell!!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist81 View Post

****** Belichick!

Well if Moss goes to rumored team I can't wait for next year, can you say self destruction? T.O. + Moss = Ticking bomb