NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bad timeing, but I figured a general thread might help.

Mainly because I am pissed that Da' Bears just signed Rex Grossman when he sucks major arse.

****** NICK SABAN!!!!

what he said

Saban and the 'Ol Ball Coach sumbiotch

All the ones who do so great in college and then make a jump to NFL and suck and then quit before their contracts are up and go back to college coaching.

I would set it up so that if they opt out of their contract to go back to college coaching, they have to forfeit all their cash.

Yeah, I feel ya there. My team will no doubt go through the crapper next year, thanks to that collossal idiot Bill Belichick. :monkey4

We'll lose Moss, Asante Samuel and will probably have a stand in coach for most of the season. So it would take a freakin miracle for the Patriots to do anything this coming season.

Only good thing is, I might not have to see those dumbass sleeveless sweaters on the sideline much this year.

****** Belichick! :moon

nyg_blue.jpg

Yeah, I feel ya there. My team will no doubt go through the crapper next year, thanks to that collossal idiot Bill Belichick. :monkey4

We'll lose Moss, Asante Samuel and will probably have a stand in coach for most of the season. So it would take a freakin miracle for the Patriots to do anything this coming season.

Only good thing is, I might not have to see those dumbass sleeveless sweaters on the sideline much this year.

Hey DA what's the deal with Junior Seau? Is he coming back? You really think Belichick is going to be suspended?

Dolphins look to be ready to flush next in the crapper, but what else is new. I heard on ESPN that they may trade away their 1st round draft pick to the mother F'N!!! Cowboys:monkey4

And they cut Zack Thomas too, sure hes old, but still better than half the guys on the team:monkey4

F'n Hell!!!

Well if Moss goes to rumored team I can't wait for next year, can you say self destruction? T.O. + Moss = Ticking bomb

Hey DA what's the deal with Junior Seau? Is he coming back? You really think Belichick is going to be suspended?

Not sure yet, I doubt it though... I know he just wanted that ring so bad... Same with Moss. I'm almost certain they will jump ship if Belichick is suspended. Because, if that happens... you can be pretty certain that the team will be having an "off" year.

As for the rumor that Moss may go to the Cowboys, that would be a Hell of a move... I can only imagine how unstoppable that team would be if they had both T.O. AND Moss! :google

It would be the nineties all over again. :lol

As for the rumor that Moss may go to the Cowboys, that would be a Hell of a move... I can only imagine how unstoppable that team would be if they had both T.O. AND Moss! :google

It would be the nineties all over again. :lol

Thats assuming they can play nice. I think it would be a bad idea, yeah Moss had a different attitude in NE but thats not him. That would be the worlds biggest ego fest.

I would also like to wish Nick Saban a **** ***!

If the Dolphins could get the Cowboys 2 first round picks, Marion Barber, plus... I wouldn't be opposed to that. I love Zach as much as the next guy but he's another concussion away from retirement. Only problem is, they're looking at another season of crapiness since the talent on the team sucks. They did Zach a favor by letting him join the Cowboys. I'm happy for him. :monkey2

I'm just not sure about the Tony Sparano hire. I see his interviews and he just doesn't strike me as a head coach. Seems a little too Wayne Fontes-ish to me. :eek:

If Dallas gets Moss, then they should invest in a quarterback, a good quarterbak.:D

Not to mention their Starting RB, C. Benson (who sucks to begin with) is coming off a broken ankle...

Back