1:6 scale HEROES figures from Mezco

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:6 scale HEROES figures from Mezco?

According to Cool Toy Review, Mezco says they're also making 1:6 versions of Heroes characters.
Cool Toy Review said:
Other notable mention must go out to DC Direct, Mezco, Gentle Giant, and NECA, who are all continuing to improve and offer products that I personally can’t wait to get, most notably Mezco Toyz’s Heroes line. When looking at them in person I almost threw up with joy. With the interest of remaining professional, I kept it in my mouth and swallowed it back down. Photos don’t do this line justice, and that’s something you’ll have to take my word for. They also confirmed that they will be producing not only 3 3/4 “ versions, but 1/6 scale as well. They will utilize the same body as the 1/6 scale Warriors figures. Those bodies, by the way, reminded me of the Medicom body, so all’s good. Hopefully we’ll see these at San Diego Comic Con.
Read the rest here:
Cool Toy Review Toy Fair coverage wrap up

Here's hoping they look better then their 7" figures. :monkey3

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 scale Heroes figures from Mezco

Before season 2 I'd have been really excited by this, but now... meh.

Interesting, I thought the Warriors figures were 9" scale, not 1/6?

The Warriors did look pretty good for the size, so I'd be a bit optimistic about a Heroes line.

Hopefully Dave will be able to clear this up. The Warriors figures are clearly labeled "9 Inch" and the figures don't look like they're 12 inch. It might be interesting if Heroes will also be in this scale, but I'd prefer them to be 1/6.

What is this line? I went to link and couldn't find a direct Heroes link. Any pics?

Edit: Duh!!! HEROES, as in HEORES the show. I had a total brain fart, my bad.

Last edited:
Here's hoping they look better then their 7" figures. :monkey3

i'm pretty sure the figures you're referring to are the 4 inch figures. they are the same size as hasbro's star wars line. there are also supposed to be a 9 inch line. at least that's what their toy fair display indicated.

From the link given.
"Other notable mention must go out to DC Direct, Mezco, Gentle Giant, and NECA, who are all continuing to improve and offer products that I personally can’t wait to get, most notably Mezco Toyz’s Heroes line. When looking at them in person I almost threw up with joy. With the interest of remaining professional, I kept it in my mouth and swallowed it back down. Photos don’t do this line justice, and that’s something you’ll have to take my word for. They also confirmed that they will be producing not only 3 3/4 “ versions, but 1/6 scale as well. They will utilize the same body as the 1/6 scale Warriors figures. Those bodies, by the way, reminded me of the Medicom body, so all’s good. Hopefully we’ll see these at San Diego Comic Con."

i wish mezco had done the hellboy 1/6, their 6" and 18" hellboy are still the ones to beat in term of HS.

I think some of the 1/6 offerings from Sideshow made it out quite well, but notably the Hellboy figures (regular, 666 and deluxe) all seemed to suffer from poor paint apps when released.

I'm hoping Sideshow can release a really stellar 1/6 Hellboy... don't get me wrong I really like the one I have. But I can see room for improvement.

I think some of the 1/6 offerings from Sideshow made it out quite well, but notably the Hellboy figures (regular, 666 and deluxe) all seemed to suffer from poor paint apps when released.

I'm hoping Sideshow can release a really stellar 1/6 Hellboy... don't get me wrong I really like the one I have. But I can see room for improvement.

beside the paint op, i think the sculpt on the hand of doom was quit poor as well, also, the odd propotioned buck didn't help either. But I do hope with the new body, hellboy 2 will be a much better figure.

dont mean to derail this thread, (which happens alot, i guess :lol)

i'm pretty sure the figures you're referring to are the 4 inch figures. they are the same size as hasbro's star wars line. there are also supposed to be a 9 inch line. at least that's what their toy fair display indicated.

The ones they've been showing for the past couple of months are 7" tall.
Mezco Toyz announced during US Toy Fair, collectible figures from NBC’s Award winning, TV series; HEROES…

Heroes was created by Tim Kring and premiered on NBC on September 25, 2006. The series follows the lives of individuals who discover they have super ablilites. It also looks into how they adapt to the changes that these ablilities bring and their roles in helping save humanity.

These figures have been captured in fully articulated 7” scale action figures by Mezco and will feature highly detailed sculptures and accessories,
https://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22811
So they're making 3 3/4", 7" and either 9" or 12" tall figures.
Dave was probably exhausted when he wrote the wrap up so he might've been mistaken. I've never seen the larger Warriors line so I don't know what size they are.

w1.jpg

I think they're 9" and not actually 1/6.

So there is still some hope for Hot Toys, Sideshow, et al. to get the 1/6 license. Hrm...

I just sent an email to Dave Martin to clear this up. I'll post what he tells me.
Strange that he hasn't commented here since he is a member.

My bad. I thought they were 1/6 scale. Wow. I should take my eye away from the lens and look a little closer sometimes. Sorry to mislead.

My bad. I thought they were 1/6 scale. Wow. I should take my eye away from the lens and look a little closer sometimes. Sorry to mislead.

Dave, this is a GOOD mistake! It means that technically the 1/6 license may still be available for someone other than Mezco. :lol

Back