Very Impressive But FAKE Superman Returns Teaser Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

Looks good, some fanboy is very talented. Hearing the old score gets the spine tinling again :rock :rock

LINK

yeah, that is a well made fan teaser. Granted (and correct me if I am wrong) the shots used are about all the shots that have been released through the production diaries right? Still, looks impressive. I for one am not crazy looking forward to this movie. Superman has never REALLY got me going (was always keen on Batman/He-Man) but I really hope this movie is as good as most people are hoping.

hey... I was four.. I couldn't help what grabbed my attention... He-Man just did..... Superman never did really.

He-Man kicks ass!! I also prefer him over superman and batman. Hell, I prefer He-Man over pretty much any other superhero.

He-man over Superman here too.

Is a film in the works?

I'd like to see it done, because the 'Masters of the Universe' movie set on Earth (and not Eternia) with Dolph Lundgren as He-Man was a bit of a Spoof to be honest!

Thundercats are awesome too.. when do we get a film?

Yup, i belive He-Man comes out next year. Not sure where it is set, though I'm sure you can find all the information you need on IMDB. He-Man is being played by the guy who played Smith on Sex and The City. I think that is PERFECT casting!

And as corny as He-Man: Master of the Universe movie was, I have SUCH great memories of it! And check out Courtney Cox! Haha..

Put it this way...If a transformers film is possible then anything is ( and transformers would kick He-man's ass any day of the week & twice on a sunday) :rollin :rollin

I'm way too lazy.

Just checked it out on IMDB... John Woo is directing! Don't know if that's a good thing or bad (hated 'silent' crew-cut Hulk btw) but no other cast announced. I guess it is too early to say.

Transformers is another one I am lookin forward to, but that I hope will be in a class of it's own.

I never understood the fascination with He-Man. I loved Superman and Batman from a very, very young age. The first home movies of me are in a Batman costume at 4 or 5. But I'm looking forward to Superman Returns more than I was Batman Begins.

John Woo is directing! Don't know if that's a good thing or bad (hated 'silent' crew-cut Hulk btw)

John Woo didn't direct "Hulk", Ang Lee did (who is 1,000,000,000X the director John Woo is.. though I agree.. he was wrong for "Hulk"). I think John Woo (of Face/Off and Mission Impossible 2 fame) will be a good helmer for this film. But we will see....

Back