The official VS thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured this thread needs a little more modern horror chat.
Ok so , this thread is for all the VS movies we have and can be expecting except avp obviously as that should be in the other section.
So currently we have Freddy Vs Jason .
main_image.jpg

and .. well thats it except for crap like this....
B000BO0KOQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Many have dreamed of future vs movies , the most common including Freddy , Jason , Leatherface and Michael Myers.
I have always wanted to see gremlins vs critters :lol.
So I will kick this off with a simple question , if you could see any 2 horror movie characters clash in a 2 hourish movie who would they be ?. :rolleyes:

And yes I know alot of people don't like the idea of this VS stuff but hey what the hell can we do right ?. And don't say you wouldn't buy the figures :lol

Vs.'s suck. In my opinion it is what is resorted to we all good ideas for a franchise have been used up.

I hate the idea of Vs. movies. They are one notch below the "re imaging" of old films.

:yuck

I'm on your level too but with the right director , plot and actors I do think some of these movies could work well.
I didn't like the fvj movie but I loved seeing 2 of my childhood nightmares scrapping and it a great experience.
I am glad it was made and I do want some more !.
But no puppets and toys killing each other please.... :monkey3

while not really horror (sorry) I'd love to see Robocop taking on Terminators. Sadly with the increasing suckitude of Robocop films and the decline of Terminator flicks I have a feeling it would be unbearable.

while not really horror (sorry) I'd love to see Robocop taking on Terminators. Sadly with the increasing suckitude of Robocop films and the decline of Terminator flicks I have a feeling it would be unbearable.

I have it on good authority that Robocop is in the nest episode of The Sarah Connor Chronicles, so you are in luck.

I don't know about you guys, but I would STILL love to see Freddy vs Jason vs Ash happen. The current comic is ten times better than the first FvJ, and seeing it in live action with Bruce Campbell would make it the best entry in all three franchises since the originals!

I love Vs movies

We have Dollman vs Demonic toys, which was highly entertaining.

I thought of some vs movies a while ago I'd like to see....

A lot of these would need a really goos script but any way, here goes...

James Bond vs Rambo
Chucky vs The Leprehcaun
Michael Myers vs Leatherface
Critters vs Ghoulies
The Tallman vs Candyman
Pinhead vs The Wishmaster
Toxic Avenger vs Ash
Children of the Corn vs Puppet Master
Rawhead Rex vs Pumpkinhead
The Demons from "the gate" vs the Klowns from Killer Klowns from Outter space
It's Alive baby vs Bilel from Basketcase
Joe Vickers (Psycho Cop) vs Dr. Alan Feinstone(the Dentist)

Let us not forget the greatest "VS" movie of all time...
200px-King_Kong_vs_Godzilla_1962.jpg

If you're going to go, you might as well go all the way...PS

Kong is you watch the American version, i hear the Japanese version has Godzilla winning.

No that's an urban legend. There are a few differences in the endings but not who “wins” just minor things I just can’t remember what. I need to go looking for the book.

Are they worth watching ?.
I'm not the type of guy who can sit and watch two guys in rubber suits squash a cardboard set and get sweaty , is the plot actually any good ?

Kramer vs Predator...

No, seriously though...

Marvel vs DC?

Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness...which was a great read...

Free Willy vs Jaws?

Has anyone read the comic book where Jason fights Uber-Jason???

What was that like???

Never read that , I always wanted to read leatherface vs jason ..
Never got to , I thought the artwork from screen shots did look fantastic though!. The plot probably sucked . Have you read that ?

Back