Battle-damaged Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found these from ezhobi.net. I guess this wasn't totally unexpected but to package it with the DVD? I believe it will only be released in Japan for now. "Only 3000 sets in space"....guess it isn't that limited.

For those that like this better than the "regular" edition at least this time you can cancel beforehand.

61cJl13YaDL._SS400_.jpg

51sKNma1R2L._SS400_.jpg

41b6hFxdA6L._SS400_.jpg

51qsNcRYm2L._SS400_.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this will be widely released or just in a DVD pack???.....if they do a BD PredAlien I'm assuming a BD Wolf is a given...

Limited to 3000 according to the box....and I wonder what the price point will be especially since the PredAlien is already fairly pricey

Pretty impressive....I'll pass though even if they released it by itself.

An all-black PredAlien I might consider though...hmmm....

i was thinking that was the neca predalien, but the box says hot toys. maybe there will be two versions then, one with predalien and other with wolf.

i was thinking that was the neca predalien, but the box says hot toys. maybe there will be two versions then, one with predalien and other with wolf.

Please no.....I want a battle-damaged Wolf but don't force me to purchase that horrible movie as well...

I dunno. Not feeling the love for this one. Unless you tell me wolf's wristblades can fit in from underneathe the head. Never remembered the predalien having that damage anywhere else in the movie.

I don't like this version. It's not "cooler". The painted wound is covering what I think is the best part of the Predalien sculpt: The skull underneath the translucent dome.

I've seen how HT paints blood on their Aliens before. No thanks. Pass. I'm sticking with the original.

but this comes only with the dvd?
it's the first time that HT do such things or there are other previous

It atleast should be missing its tongue..battle damaged my ass

If its like the other 1/6 then the tongue could easily be removed.....

I really do like it but not sure if I like it for $180+

Looks ugly man, another good reason that i left this line

I don't get all the negativity Jamal..... not to hate but if you really left this line then leave it at that and stop coming over to these boards and bash for no reason.

What's the scale on this Predalien? Looks like it might fit with the snap kits.

I'm guessing since it has the "movie masterpiece" logo and also looks pretty detailed it'll be 18". I probably won't get it but I think it looks kinda nice. At least they really "damaged" the dome as opposed to splattering green paint only.

On second thought it could easily be a minifigure cause 3000 is a pretty big edition size for 1:6 figures.

Last edited:
Back