Okay, Sideshow... now we REALLY need you to make a Horse!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
First you waged Civil War without them.

Then you landed on the Planet of the Apes without them.

Finally you entered the age of Middle Earth without possessing them.

Now... MORE THAN EVER... does a Sideshow figure need a steed.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, SIDESHOW...
INDY NEEDS A HORSE!!!
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

My hope is DiD will "happen" to make an Arabian for us. I've never seen one in person, but the pictures seem really great.

First you waged Civil War without them.

Then you landed on the Planet of the Apes without them.

Finally you entered the age of Middle Earth without possessing them.

Now... MORE THAN EVER... does a Sideshow figure need a steed.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, SIDESHOW...
INDY NEEDS A HORSE!!!
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Well put ProtoZaius! :lol

Proto is right...

It is high time that Sideshow made a horse. Just so many characters that they have made to which a horse would be a great accessory.

I think sales of a Sideshow generic horse would be through the roof!

Think of the money you could make Sideshow.... And no licensing fees to pay, like with your zombies. It's a no brainer...

What one from Toys Mccoy?

I think we are talking about a generic horse here that could be used for Indy, John Wayne, Gorillas (from Planet of the Apes), Brotherhood of Arms, George Washington, etc.

No interest in a DiD one... figured they'd be the most likely since they actually make 1/6 horses already.

There's tons of 1/6 horses out there. Some with real hair and a little pink brush even.

I do like the DiD ones with real fur. Good for LOTR. If they make a white Arabian, I'm in.

Last edited:
They could get two buck bodies and make a pantomime horse for him...

horse.jpg

I'd buy a good 1:6 scale white Arabian horse to go with Sideshow's upcoming Indy figure!

I have a daughter that collects Barbies. She has a 1:6 scale purple "Pegasus" horse...with wings. No....I'm not going to hack off the wings and convert it into a white horse...even though it is tempting. :D

I'll wait and see if Hot Toys or Sideshow does a horse for 1:6 scale figures. Hopefully they will this year.

Back