How Flippable is the Hasbro Indy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad I flipped my Toys McÇoy Indy & Horse for $1300 a while back!

I think the Hasbro one is an actual toy - a 6 inch figure I think it is.

I bet you if I threw it up in the air I could get it about 20 feet in the air and I bet it would do 4 or 5 flips before hitting the ground.

12.jpg

Seriously, in that picture he doesn't look that terrible... not great, but knowing Hasbro it could be a lot worse.

Hey Coco, I think your right hand question was answered by Sideshow, or someone else is taking up your cause:

Just wondering why we haven’t seen a force wield/relaxed RIGHT hand for our Star Wars 12-inch figures. With the upcoming Farmboy Luke I can see needing one for a few poses. Heck, I could use one for a lot of my other figures too. Please consider including one! And on that note, Sideshow, please give us the finger! (Han’s ‘pointy’ finger, that is - ha!)

Duly noted. We’ll pass along the request to our development team, and see if it’s possible to incorporate some new hands into upcoming products.

And yeah, I think they are $20

And here we go again. People are going to put down a 20-30 dollar item intended for mass markets ... because comparing it to a 90 dollar collectible makes sooo much sense :rolleyes:

And here we go again. People are going to put down a 20-30 dollar item intended for mass markets ... because comparing it to a 90 dollar collectible makes sooo much sense :rolleyes:

I must've missed that. Seems like most people were saying it is actually not that bad for a $20 piece. :dunno

I must've missed that. Seems like most people were saying it is actually not that bad for a $20 piece. :dunno

Yeah, I was practically glowing over it. Seems Douglas likes to defend the underdog... first the Sarah Connor Chronicles, now this :lol

Back