Hellboy II Samaritan 1:1 prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks sweet, and the light up bullets are a kick ass addition!! Jen should be pretty excited for this one.

I ordered one too... time will tell if I can keep it (a lot coming in Q2) but it really is a definitive prop for Hellboy. And the wall mountable disc is a very cool selling point.

have you seen the video!!

the gun is made from metal unlike the 1st version which was make from polystone

Just watched the video... didn't realize this was actual metal. I can see where the extra cost is, man is it going to be cool :rock

Haha, just read your post after I posted this Karma... it all makes sense now. Very understandable price!!!

AWESOME for someone like me who bought the first Samaritan not too long ago. :rolleyes:

It's really cool and all, but I would've preferred 'Big Baby'.

All I can say is WOW! I always regretted not buying the Samaritan but this metal one takes the cake. I love that they gave us two options for displaying this bad boy. The exclusive is a must -- those tracer bullets look too cool for words.

And I agree with IronFingaz, the video made me want it even more... so I pre-ordered it!:D

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

89311.jpg
Where's Jen? Hello......?​

Back