More Mezco HEROES Figures Shown At Toy Fair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Additional waves also shown and CTR has the pics:

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2008/Mezco/Heroes/default.asp

HRG actually turned out pretty well:

IMG_1615.JPG

And, wait... these figures are now in THREE different scales?"

3 3/4"

7"

9"

Wha???? :confused:

Well, at least they apparently don't have the 12" license. :monkey1

The sculpts got better with Series 2 and 3.I'll get every one of them.Just hope they tweak the Sylar sculpt.

The sculpts got better with Series 2 and 3.I'll get every one of them.Just hope they tweak the Sylar sculpt.

I have to disagree. I think they are getting progressively worse. Adam and Elle look horrid. Lindeman, HRG and the Haitian aren't bad but Future Peter bears an unbelievable likeness to Sylar unfortunately.

:monkey4

I hope we get larger scaled figures with much much better sculpts.

The same figures in 3 different scaled sizes is just very weird and NECA-like, though.

And am I crazy to assume that they don't have the 1:6 license if they announce figures in just about every scale BUT that?

I actually think that's a pretty educated assumption. With so many varying scales you'd think they'd just announce everything they've got. The real question is if they don't have the 1/6 scale.....who does???

I actually think that's a pretty educated assumption. With so many varying scales you'd think they'd just announce everything they've got. The real question is if they don't have the 1/6 scale.....who does???

Please, please, please, please, please...!!!!! :monkey3

I think they look pretty good and at 3 3/4 I'll probably be getting these. What will all the variants be though?

The only variants I know of so far are Hiro with squinting face (which looks awful) and flying Peter, both of which are in Wave 1.

It looks like Mezco is actually going all out on accessories, though. Check out what some of the Wave 2 & 3 figures come with:

- Nikki/Jessica Sanders with sniper rifle, mirror, and case of money accessories

- Matt Parkman with Molly Walker, bag of diamonds and handgun accessories

- Mr. Linderman with flower, handgun, alternate/interchangeable wounded head, and painting accessories

- Noah Bennet with handgun, taser, infrared goggles, cell phone, and removable glasses accessories

- Adam Monroe with Shanti vile, Kensei sword, and handgun accessories

- Hiro Nakamura in Kensei Armor with Kensei sword and removable mask accessories

- Nathan Petrelli with alternate/interchangeable burnt head

Wow! They really are going all out. When I saw the alternate heads I was figuring they would be the variants. Good to know they are standard.

Yeah, they seem to have invested more effort in the subsequent waves that's for sure. Even the sculpts and likenesses seem to have improved. I still wish they were better, though.

So are these mass market or specialty/online? I'm praying for MM as my girlfriend would be willing to get these as random presents for me thus saving ME money. :lol

So are these mass market or specialty/online? I'm praying for MM as my girlfriend would be willing to get these as random presents for me thus saving ME money. :lol

They'll be mass market, though I doubt you'll really see them at places like Wal-Mart and Target. TRU, maybe. They'll likely be easy to find at places like Spencer, Hot Topic, etc. And definitely local comic shops.

Basically, wherever you find other movie/TV-based figures from companies like Mezco and NECA you're likely to find these.

So the Heroes soundtrack is out and now more than ever I want these figures. I'm far too lazy to look but what is the estimated release date on these?

Back