Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Canadian Uruk Hai

I am taking VTX's idea to the next level.

Lets see our fellow Sideshow Weta Freaks online...full size photos of yourself or you and someone you love.

No Nudes please....(unless its Ness or Goldberry and Dave says its ok, ok?) ( just joking ):b

I'll start it off:

This is me and my sweety: Nancy....The Nancy...just like the Stan Rogers Tune.

CNN.jpg

Good idea !!!
Nice Pic!!!
My wife is Canadian, Ehh
I don't have any recent pics of my wife and I but will try to take one over the weekend..
Bill
:wave

Let's see

Hehe, hilarious In2Darkness. You wanna watch your fingers! Sure to remember your name in future. :rollin

Let's see

Canadian UrukHai - you (remind me of Sam somehow) and your girl friend, very very nice. I love people that appear to enjoy life. :rock
My bf outright refuses a pic of himself in public - had bad experience in the past. :doh

Re: Let's see

I'd post a pic of myself but I'd prefer not to break your monitors :lol .

Just kidding!... I think.... ;)

DAMN... you look like Adam Sandler in this picture In2Darkness

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Do I really wanna scare you all with my picture... gotta think about this one... :b

This isn't a pic of me, but I couldn't resist posting it anyway.:p

chat_brant01.jpg

That's our friendly neighborhood BRANT, as most of you probably saw from the live chat section of the ministry of info. Just look at that handsome devil!! :yay

Cool thread, great to see some faces to go with the names!

In2Darkness is your cave troll that light or is it because of the flash? Mine looks like the photo negitive of that one.

Ill post my pic to wow all the women once I return from my vacation.. no nudes right?

:hang

ummm how due you put up a pic
, until then I shall be known as

:dunno

hehehe Nessa is hotness, all those that have seen her know it to be true, so lets get some hot nessa action...and Goldberry your not forgotten!

Back