12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
AWESOME:

3905_press01-001.jpg

3905_press03-001.jpg

3905_press06-001.jpg

39051_press02-001.jpg

39051_press03-001.jpg

The 12-inch Indiana Jones Figure includes:

12-inch male body with 30+ points of articulation
Authentic likeness of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones
Alternate Head with hat permanently attached
Hat with fabric lining
Shirt
Pants
Belt
Leather Jacket
Boots
Revolver
Hi-power pistol with removable magazine
Detailed belt with holster
Coiled bullwhip with tie
Articulated bullwhip
Satchel
Idol artifact
Sandbag
Two sets of interchangeable gloved hands
Two sets of interchangeable bare hands
Exclusive: torch
Exclusive: dart
Display base with Indiana Jones logo

I'M TICKED. NO CRATES!!!!!?????? :lol :lol :lol

absolutely fantastic effort on this one. ss didn't leave out anything. the idol is awesome!

:drool :drool I really like this figure. Magnets every where, 40 POA.. damn. Is there a QnA today? I need to ask questions about this body. :lol

I two wanted the crates! :monkey2 Still hate the new price point, but must admit this figure feels more worth it than Gandalf does.

I love it! Not the greatest exclusive... but he comes with so much other stuff it doesn't matter. And I like the jacket. It just needs a little more weathering.

And the new body with alternate head! :chew

(I wish we had a dancing Indy smilie.)

I really put the face sculpt to Harrison Ford being hard to capture, but you can't deny it is a nice Indy and worth the cash for everything he comes with. I mean..look at all the goodies, and the 40 POA body! Ding dong the Buck is dead!

Did you guys see the video on the Toyfair page?

NEW BODY:chew:chew:chew

They're calling it the "prometheus body" I can't wait to see a production blog showing it in more detail.

Easy order on the phone. I'll only get one figure as I just want to display him with his hat on and I must be smarter about my orders. Though I might pick up a second later on. :lol He looks really good IMO.

He'll be a great figure, I was hoping for a $74.99 price tag, but with the new body, 2 heads, 8 hands and a crap load off accessories I can understand the increase.

Easy order on the phone. I'll only get one figure as I just want to display him with his hat on and I must be smarter about my orders. Though I might pick up a second later on. :lol He looks really good IMO.

And as EvilFace mentioned earlier, the extra head would lend itself to some easy customized figures.

Aw c'mon, you can buy a body and some clothes... then pop on the head and done! Really more kitbashing than the "c" word :lol

Looks like some things are hitting the chopping block. Just don't know what.. but SS is official back in competition for best overall 1/6 company. Do they now have the most articulated body?

PS 10 away from 3k. Check the Other section from a competition in a bit! :rock

The only accessory I can think of that's not there is the headpiece to the Staff of Ra. But I bet they'll be a desert disguise version with one eventually.

I was going to get the Gentle Giant crate for the idol and an extra hat. Looks like I won't need it.

Back