The Happening trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the only movie of his that I liked was Signs, so I'm sure I'll see it, but probably not like it. Hope it doesn't end with a crapshoot like The Village. It has Zooey Deschanel :love:love so at least there is a little incentive to watch it

I loved Sixth Sense, liked Unbreakable and haven't been impressed since. Given Night's leanings, I'm afraid this film will get Left Behind. I'm sure I won't be too rapturous about it.

I loved Sixth Sense, liked Unbreakable and haven't been impressed since. Given Night's leanings, I'm afraid this film will get Left Behind. I'm sure I won't be too rapturous about it.

I see what you did there. You are one clever bastard.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I really hope this is good. Hopefully what happened with Lady in the Water gave his ego a check.

His first R rated film. Definitely something I'm excited for. Early script reviews rave about it being his best. I too thought about it being something about the rapture, but then it just doesn't make sense that they are killing themselves.

edit: Just watched the trailer in the link. It's different from the one I saw last month. I can see where people would connect the rapture from that trailer. Here's the first trailer from a while back....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozt1qITETO0

Last edited:
I love SIGNS. I actually think it's his best film. :monkey3

Didn't like THE VILLAGE, though. And LADY IN THE WATER was okay, but troubled. We'll see how this one turns out.

loved signs , loved unbreakable , loved sixth sense , loved lady in the water , hated the village. Hopefully this will be another signs and not another village. :rolleyes:

Interesting that this doesn't appear to involve darkness (something he plays off of in most of his films) or colors.

Looking forward to this, I have enjoyed all his films but LITW.

I think the problem with the village was the ending , it was just strange and stupid. And having ripley as a weirdo in the woods felt a bit strange to me.

I didn't know who Zooey Deschanel was before just now be she's pretty cute! :monkey5

zooeydeschanel023qh9.jpg

Really looking forward to this movie:rock:rock:rock Huge fan of Shyamalan's work, especially Unbreakable, Signs and The Sixth Sense.

M Night is a master story teller...

His results can be hit and miss. "Lady in the Water" was a miss. A nice little ride, but a miss.

I too, look forward to his next offering. My most anticipated film of the next year.

Back