Gondorian Helm set, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Fubeca

I got the Gondorian Helm set and just opened it and ....

The Fountain Guard Helm is busted! Nooooooooooooooo!!!

So now I have to go through the replacement/whatever to get a new one.

Bummer!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any ideas as to what SSC will do for me?

That sucks. Not very often do metal helms get broken.

I'm gonna assume you'll have to send the whole set back.

It would be pretty cool if that happened to me cos they would make me smash them. Even though they would be disfigured they would still be awesome to throw around or whatever.
But bad luck man, I'm sure SS will replace em.
How was it broken?

Wow, I didn't think any of these would break in transit because they are metal. Fedex guy must have been having a bad day :lol

SSC will surely solve it without a hitch:banana

I agree with Lembas Eater

6506020_35670042ff_m.jpg

SS will take of ya...

post a pic...man it must have gone thru hell to break...is each helm in its own packing?

Fountain Guard Helm is broken

I have a picture if someone can post it for me.

Thanks

BTW, they all come together in one big long package (No comments Bodie). I have a picture of that too.

!

Bummer, I am sure that SS will take care of you, email them ASAP

Returns Request (U.S. only)
Damaged Product / Returns

We guarantee that every item we sell will give you complete satisfaction or you may return it for a replacement or refund of the product price. All returns must be made within 30 days after delivery of the product and should be returned in the original box/packaging. Many of our items are Limited Editions that may not be able to be available for replacement or exchange. In this case we would offer a full refund of the original product purchase price.

We will pay the return shipping cost if the return / exchange is a result of our error such as a defect / damage or an error in filling your order. If the purchase is being returned for any other reason than those previously stated, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping charges to return the item(s) to us.

Returns / Exchanges (U.S. Only)

If you have purchased an item that you would like to return, please use our Customer Service Form to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number for all returns. We cannot accept a return without an RMA number.
After submitting your Customer Service Form, a customer service representative will contact you with an RMA number and discuss arrangements for the package. Please allow at least 48 hours for us to process your request and reply to you.
Once you have received the RMA number, please write this number on the outside of the box to be returned.
Replacement of any item is subject to its availability.
If this issue is indeed our error, we will arrange for a delivery service to pick up the package. The service will bring a return address label and the other necessary paperwork with them for your package. Otherwise, please send your package to the address below:

Sideshow Collectibles
Attn: Returns / Replacements
733 Lakefield Rd., Unit B
Westlake Village, CA

Please follow all of the above instructions carefully to provide us with the maximum amount of information so that we can better serve you. Within 48 hours you will receive more information from a customer service representative.

Sorry to hear about your broken helm Fubeca :angel

I'm sure SS will send you a replacement when you send them an email with some pics of the broken helm...

Re: Fountain Guard Helm is broken

put in your customer service request asap...
replacements will get priority over waiting list... they usually set aside breakage replacement stock also so i wouldn't worry too much...

Re: Fountain Guard Helm is broken

bugger....

Hope mine arrives in one piece (well 8 to be exact...)

Scriff

Back