Treebeard Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

serfup

Just won one on ebay for $299 with no shipping. Looks like good price. Anyone that has one is it as cool as it looks?

I was watching that one, it didn't get too high, great price! :clap

You will absolutely love this piece, one of my faves period. The shear scale of this bust makes it unrivaled in so many ways - good pick up for sure. :bow

Its my #1 Favorite peice.. Congrats at getting it at a dollar below retail.

Treebeard is far and away the best bust! It has incredible detail, looks like real moss and mushrooms in his beard. I will never sell mine! :lol

I really need to get this bust someday. I love Treebeard, and was holding out hope for a statue. This will be the only bust I ever potentially buy.

Because of the size, etc. It really is like a statue itself. Only if you surround it with other busts does it even feel like one!

This will be the only bust I ever potentially buy.

Same here... but i'm really thinking about getting him. Busts in general do nothing for me. I won't even get the Eomer. But everyone praises this piece, and says how huge it is. Plus, you gotta love Treebeard...

Good price too!

Don't forget a low LE of 1500.8o How can you go wrong.. HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG. :ent :dunno

i'd love a Treebeard piece in my collection, and may end up having to settle for the bust...

:(

I didn't sell mine....I traded it for a Lurtz statue and an Orc Brute statue!
But now I'm hopefully getting another one....need Treebeard in my collection :ent

Treebeard in house! Looks great I can not brlieve how big and detailed it is. I put him on top of my book case looking down. He is bigger than most of the statues.

Glad to hear you like him. This is definitely one of SSW's best pieces. It completely blows my mind as to why the value has never really soared for this item.

Seion

It completely blows my mind as to why the value has never really soared for this item.

Ive often pondered the same question over a fiery bowl of homespun longbottom..

I do not understand why it does not go for more either, but look at pieces like Frodo only in the mid $200's and there are not even that many of him.

Back