Indiana Jones edition size?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedarkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seeing Gandolf today with even the exclusive have an edition size TDB, it make me wonder if they are going to do the same with Indiana. Personally, I think I'd prefer that, as long as the quality is there. For those who want a really rare Indy, they can hunt down a Toys McCoy, but with the number of people who are interested in this one, Sideshow would be silling not to make as many as possible.

I hope they can leave it as large as possible because Indy is going to be very popular

Yeah, of course this will be a big seller, but I don't expect Sideshow to milk it with large edition sizes. They will keep them relatively small, with the ability to produce so many variants, in keeping with Sideshow being a collectibles company. I never expect them to reach edition sizes of 15000, as they had for the Bond/Buffy era, ever again.

afd_163.jpg

Has anyone seen this pic yet.

I will definitely order one of these. I will be selective with this line though.

If its listed as TBD that's pretty much an inclusive right there. I'll definitely be ordering one direct... but if they produce a ****-ton of them I could see this eventually being easy to find below retail.

If its listed as TBD that's pretty much an inclusive right there. I'll definitely be ordering one direct... but if they produce a ****-ton of them I could see this eventually being easy to find below retail.

Which might not be a bad thing cause I could see myself picking up a second and sending it to Josh for a customized Indy.

Yep, definitley good for customizers. But I have a feeling this won't be like Jedi Luke where it retains a healthy resale value down the road.

Jedi Luke retains a healthy resale value? Really?

Here, I have one. Mint in box, never opened, and Exclusive to boot. I've been trying to sell it for its ToyTracker value over the past year, to no avail.

First one who PM's me a "healthy" resale value, gets it. (Make note of where I live, though.)

I mean it! :)

Jedi Luke retains a healthy resale value? Really?

Here, I have one. Mint in box, never opened, and Exclusive to boot. I've been trying to sell it for its ToyTracker value over the past year, to no avail.

First one who PM's me a "healthy" resale value, gets it. (Make note of where I live, though.)

I mean it! :)

I guess I maybe wrong, I was thinking the exclusive still sold for over $100. And I do agree with you Josh, not really worried about resale, but every so often when I see a figure I paid $60 for selling for $40 I get a little sad :monkey2:monkey2 I'm cheap, what can I say :lol

Back