How many have a complete Collection or how many R U Short

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aurea23

For me....

If i maintain all current pre orders i have left

2 Helms
14 Busts
14 Statues.....

I have all the Big pieces including BALROG, Cave troll, Witchking, Moria Orcs etc.... you get the picture...

Michael

Re: How many have a complete Collection or how many R U Shor

Short roughly 6 statues , 8 busts , 10 helms , 5 medallions , 6 weapon sets , 4 environments , 1 plaque , 2 art prints &
Faramir !

Aside from Faramir it looks like I will have plenty of time now to pick up the stragglers .

Got them all except for the bronze Gandalf

John :smokin

I have 101. So that means I need.... I don't know probably about another 69 or so.

:banana

re

I am short of all the statues, all the busts, all the environments and all the helms. :lol I have 3 lithos, 16 medallions, 3 plaques and some DVD freebies to my name...in complete contrast to a year or 2 ago when I had all, well almost all, the big boys of the statue and bust line. Such is life.

Re: re

got 'em all in hand or pre ordered, except Gandalf the Bronze, which, interesting enough didn't really excite me enough to mortgage my home for him.

:eye B SEE'n U :eye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diesel,

it's an addiction. Be very happy you ain't afflicted, my friend. Pity us poor paupers.....slaves to the Pstone, we are.

Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes i can testify to the addiction and polydebt....

Im deep in it.... lol
Michael

That's why we are Wetaholics.

I think I have 100 SSW items in one room, the Polystone smell is at almost a toxic level now. :fart

i have too say im struggling abit i just need sam and bill and orthanc and 4 medallions and the lithos if they count but i dont have room for them anyway

Was running out of space but when I heard
this was it ... preordered a couple items...

No Bronze Gandalf or medallions but have
the rest.

Well, I have all the Medallions, all the Plaques, all the art prints and only need one to finish the weapon sets. As for the rest, I need most of the busts and helms and a little more than half of the statues. Oh well, at least I will be collecting these pieces for a long time to come! :lol

mmmmmmmmmmm.........

I love the smell of PolyStone ! :bunny

I have everything except the Gandalf bronze and the Rivendell and Helm's Deep prints. And I've got a bunch of non-SS LOTR pieces as well.

For those of you who have the entire collection or close to it, I'd love to see what that looks like on display (that is if you have it all on display:lol ). Pics?

I'm trying to turn myself into polystone then I will be complete:banana

I have some pics of my collection as a whole. I'm 15 short as I said if thats close enough I'll post them.

Please post your pics jlcmsu !:dance

Back