SSW LOTR ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a Mumak and Peter Jackson as Corsair!!!!!!!!!

That Mumak looks awesome!

:banana This is great, I guess there is really NOTHING more to speculate over at all. :dunno

We knew this was coming sadly enough. Well, some of us did anyways. Its time to be honest I don't want to see this turn into an action figure line with 97 of each person. Its been a fun ride.

I really like that PJ got a statue, I will be getting this for sure. :bow

Well that's cool that they'll give us the Mumak, bout time, but Peter Jackson as the Corsair? Nah, it's not fitting, he needed to be in his shorts and t-shirt wearing his glasses and sat in a Director's chair, that would have been a sure-fire buy!

I'm disappointed, it's all because of the King Kong line that Weta are doing, that's why I am convinced! They've cut this line off long before it was due to end, and I'm miffed with them!

What about FARAMIR, DENETHOR, GOLLUM and a stand-alone SAM? I'm very unhappy, I think I might start selling some of my statues, not much point in keeping them now that I know I won't be able to collect all the ones I wanted. and prices are likely to sky-rocket following this announcement!

Who agrees? It's a sad day.
>: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

This doesn't mean we won't see those. These are not the last pieces to be announced.

At the SDCC we will see the end of the line I believe. What is there will be the last to be announced. MAYBE one last hurahh at the end of '05 but yes boys and girls it is just about over.

Jesse

Well I certainly hope they're not, we'll find out after Comic Con I guess, it gave the impression that Mumak, Amon Hen and PJ are the last, but maybe not. I live in hope!

Can we be sure Josh, that these are not the last of the last?

I completely agree, to have a Mumak and not Faramir, Denethor and Eomer would be a crime. :skull

OH GOD! I wanted EOMER on Steed with the spear...this is a travesty!

Josh is right. It says that the line will conclude with the PJ statue and that there will also be a Mumak released based on the fans request. It did not say that these were the only 2 products being produced before the line ends.

If we could just get a Faramir statue, Denethor bust and Barad-dur, the line would feel complete.

I believe these are the last two pieces.

Oh well. They could have and should have made a LOT more pieces.

I'm sorry but there's no way I can believe that SideShow would be at SDCC during the last 6 months of the LOTR line and have not one new LOTR announcement. I don't believe it at all.

These will be the last two pieces in the line. They still have stuff at SDCC to announce and probably will have a few more things for the rest of the year. They are going out with a bang. Don't get your heads down.

I hope you are right Josh, I can't imagine why SS would announce these now with SDCC being right around the corner. It doesn't completely add up. :dunno

Right on Josh. :dance

I'm just hoping for a Barad-dur. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back