Mumak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it is dying!? :speech Depending on scale, it could look good with the Legimarod. :dunno

FANTASTIC!!! After being majorly disappointed with the Aragorn piece, I can't wait to get this.

Don't forget that the size is posted:

Product Type: Polystone Figure
Product Size: approx. 11" H (279mm) x 14" W (356mm) x 18" D (457mm) *
Product Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.32 Kg) *

...and limited to 3,000 pieces.

This one is DEFINETLY my favorite of the last 3 pieces. It :rock

Yeah, I'm digging this. It looks like it has some nice freaking detail and I do love the dying pose. Man, what awesome day so many great items in one day SWEEEEEET!!!

11inches isn't HUGE, however, I think in order to give us a piece that would make everyone happy, they had him falling, so while the scale isnt small, the pose limits how big he can be. I think its great! Not perfect.. but very very good!

Apparently at Weta they wanted anything representing the Haradrim to be in a "being killed" pose. :dunno

I do like this pose very much though! :dance :dance

It's a very easy decision for me.

$300 is too steep for this sized statue.

Battle troll was $175, this is 2" taller and a bit wider (Just as detailed if not more)

Sauron is twice the height at $300.

This should have been $200, $225 at a push.

Also the pose is not great, If I must have a Mumak - I'll get a Games Workshop kit & paint it up. At least theirs is alive with all four feet on the ground!

He isn't small at all. He is only 11" tall but he is long as hell. 14" in width.

...that was the last LOTR product I'll ever order :)

Not because I'm disappointed but because it's officially over!!!

Very impressive. Love the pose.
It seems like there will be some debris from the battle on the base - looks like two crushed helms and a spear. Cool touch. :vik

Isn't HUGE? It's the size (not scale) of the RWoS's Steed... laying down.
So it is a good size!

Is that a tiny little Helm laying on the ground in front of the Mumak ?

Back