Hot Toys ROCKY III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
From Hot Toys Newsletter

Our Boxing King - Rocky Balboa will be back soon! - Anyone who missed the first version of Rocky III - 12 inches collectible action figure in 2006, don’t be sad. Here is another chance to have an Italian Stallion version of this arena king! This brought to life 12-inches Rocky collectible action figure (Italian Stallion version) features Sylvester Stallone likeness in his iconic yellow robe is now accepting preorders at every HT dealers. Preview this memorable Hero by click on the thumbnail today.

Preview

Thats awesome... digging the feathered doo :lol

346DSCN8660_a_3x4.jpg

I thought the Rocky line was finished since we haven't got anything new in awhile, this is great news!

So are they gonna keep doing Rocky figures until they hit the last Rocky film? They're gonna need a bigger muscle body.

I'm not completely sold on the likeness of this one compared to the last Rocky figure. It's still the version I most want though.

Hopefully a street version Rocky isn't too far away.

I love the Italian Stallion version offering but I'm not sold on the likeness 100%. I will say this though, I'm hoping that we get some Street Clothes Rocky and a Thunderlips figure soon...

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im very surprised as well since i thought Hot Toys were done with Rocky.

I'm sold on the likeness, but the neck seems almost too long.

It's dissappointing that they're stuck on Rocky 3 though, wonder if it has anything to do with the license details.

I'm sold on the likeness, but the neck seems almost too long.

It's dissappointing that they're stuck on Rocky 3 though, wonder if it has anything to do with the license details.

Now that you say it...I agree,whats up with that?Hot Toys shouldnt make such mistakes:banghead

This figure will be released,it was one of my top wishes from Hot Toys,this one and Rocky IV training in Russia with beard,PLEASE HOT TOYS,GIMME!:D

Well realistically, this figure isn't anything big to make. Same old Rocky body, hand, gloves, boots. Robe and short patterns already exist. So a new head, some different fabric and a little paint variance and walla, another Rocky.

Well realistically, this figure isn't anything big to make. Same old Rocky body, hand, gloves, boots. Robe and short patterns already exist. So a new head, some different fabric and a little paint variance and walla, another Rocky.

Yeah but it isnt much to make different except the head on a Boxing figure.

WHAT A WONDERFULL MORNING IT IS!!!!! :chew

Its funny (Maulfan) we were just talking about the possibilities of more HT Rocky's and BAM there ya go! Some of you think the likeness if off????

How so? Also this is a prototype, HT is known for bad prototypes especially with Rocky.

This is just AWESOME news, thanks Hot Toys!!!! Please of please keep making more, i'm greedy! :lol

WHAT A WONDERFULL MORNING IT IS!!!!! :chew

Its funny (Maulfan) we were just talking about the possibilities of more HT Rocky's and BAM there ya go! Some of you think the likeness if off????

How so? Also this is a prototype, HT is known for bad prototypes especially with Rocky.

This is just AWESOME news, thanks Hot Toys!!!! Please of please keep making more, i'm greedy! :lol

I assume you ordered?

I assume you ordered?

No. I will wait for Toys2.net to get them, i'm serious about maybe getting 2 though, this figure is AMAZING!

I find is bizarre that some people here can find something wrong with it, its absolutely great! I have a feeling Yulli did the sculpt on this one too! Shes just an extremely talented person!

I don't know about you guys but this just made my day or maybe week! :D We should see more Rambo's now, I think so anyway. Hot Toys must be in love with Stallone, they produce a ton of him so there must be a great connection there.

No. I will wait for Toys2.net to get them, i'm serious about maybe getting 2 though, this figure is AMAZING!

I find is bizarre that some people here can find something wrong with it, its absolutely great! I have a feeling Yulli did the sculpt on this one too! Shes just an extremely talented person!

I don't know about you guys but this just made my day or maybe week! :D We should see more Rambo's now, I think so anyway. Hot Toys must be in love with Stallone, they produce a ton of him so there must be a great connection there.

ABC on ebay says its available allready,dont know if that means they have it in stock allready since on hot-toys site it doesnt say it is.I emailed the seller,asking about it,i ordered one.

Back