Found the SDCC Chat schedule!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Found the schedule!

Looks like I'll get to have some fun chatting before I leave.

Wednesday, July 13th - Preview Night
Pre-Order all of our NEW Products!
6 - 7:45pm - SDCC Exclusives
7:45pm - 8pm - Special Star Wars Announcement and Product Reveal
8pm - 9pm - Fun and Games with Robin Ferguson

I thought all had already been up for pre-order?...........wonder what the new items are?

SW Announcement tomorrow. Nice! Although it will probably be a 1:1 bust.

The chat about the end of the LOTR line will be very interesting. I won't be able to make it to the one on Friday, but I'll be at the one on Sunday.

I thought all had already been up for pre-order?...........wonder what the new items are?

Well, we know that Star Wars 1:1 busts and most likely the Predator 1/4 will make an appearance. Remember, Sideshow has many lines aside from SW and LOTR.

They have lots of time to talk about the end of the LOTR line it looks like 2 hours on Friday and 2 more hours on Sunday.

Well done Beru :bow :bow :bow 0200 start here :bang :bang :bang

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Looks like my productivity at work will be down on Thurs/Friday:)

Re: re:

Ok, I know there are a lot of prizes, etc. - last time i won NOTHING - I mean NOTHING after spending hours on the chat.

Who wants to partner up with me - PM me -- I'm home on weekdays around 6pm EST.

Let me know - looking for a partner to win some prizes.

For the east coast, add 3 hours to the start time, so 6pm is really 9pm for us in the east. Plan on some late nights folks!

Friday, July 15th
10am-12 NOON - Ending the Sideshow/Weta Lord of the RIngs Line
GUEST - Brant Bridges

Sunday, July 17th
3pm - 5pm - Final Questions on the End of the Sideshow/Weta Lord of the RIngs Line
GUEST - Brant Bridges

Should be interesting :rock2

I'm with you Josh. I'll be home to catch the Sunday chat but I'll be at work during the Friday chat so I REALLY HOPE somone has a chat log up once I get home on Friday! :D

thank the collective collectables gods all times are pacific. I thought I was going to miss it all with work

How do you save the chat logs? I have been wanting to do that, but I can't find a way to do it with the Java client. Does it only work with the IRC client? Any help would be appreciated. :wave

Back