Gathmog & Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VTX

Gathmog & Warg

I received my Gathmog & Warg statue yesterday and I think it is COOL. For some reason it is bigger than I thought it would be...:rock
Bill
:gandalf

( I got #184)

Congrats Bill glad you're happy with him. We european have to wait another month i guess:sick

Regards Linda

Gothmog & Warg

Mine arrived Thursday. It was even more ugly than I thought it would be. I like it!!! Personally, I think you could not ask for better likenesses. It did take me a while to find the tiny holes to hold the reins, but with a flashlight and close examination, I finally got it done.

Can't wait to get Legolas/Gimli and have Gimli taking a swipe at the Warg.

Re: Gothmog & Warg

The Mighty Duo revealed...
adore.gif

Goth%201.jpg

Goth%203.jpg

Goth%204.jpg

Goth%202.jpg

Gollum helping Gathmog get wax out of his ear....

dontknow.gif

Goth%206.jpg

Goth%205.jpg

Bill
:gandalf

Looks great bill, I hope to get one off ebay, when they all shipp. I had to cancel from SS.

seriously? haha.. can never tell..

Gothmog is the character from ROTK that looks like a pic. He is the Orc in charge on the field of Pelennor. He looks like a pig... and is the guy sitting ontop of the warg in those pics....

He is the Orc in charge on the field of Pelennor

Yeah he is the Pink Orc dunno why PJ made him as an orc in the books they never said his race, but was a good idea to give Gothmog a form, Bill you Warg is the best thati have seen.

You know that now that the line has ended. I may go back and get this piece now....

Seeing as how I am going to save $300 on not getting an Eomer on Firefoot now.

Ringwraith on Steed
Gandalf on Shadowfax
Legolas and Gimli on Arod
Aragorn on Brego
Gothmog on Warg

Nice Horse & Rider collection....Hmm...I think I just may.... :banana

My Gothmog arrived yesterday straight from US ebay and he is superb. He is in the middle of my display and is an absolute bargain.

00005858nb.jpg

00005879kz.jpg

Two Cave Trolls ! Holy crap !

Trade yah ! Might you be interested in the Original Aragorn ?

ummmm..... He's the younger brother of Gothmog !!!!!

Yeah I was going to say the exact same thing, But its wasn't witty or funny enough. >D
so went back to the drawing board..And now it is to late. :(

Can't wait to get this piece. I love the Rider series its the only line I'll for sure have all of.

WOW, I didnt realise Gothmog was the same size as Cavey...that means I need to make more room than I thought as mines arriving in a couple of days....oh, whats a girl to do.

Cool pictures Dax !!!:bow

shell
x
:toast :gimli

Just opened my Gothmog and Warg .
WOW !
I almost passed this one up . That would have been a big mistake ! Don't second guess buying this one .
I do have one thing to say about the name of this piece though .
I think it would have been more proper to call it "Warg and Gothmog" , not the other way around . :dance

Back