Klaatu Barada Nikto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheObsoleteMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just found out about this set today, and ordered immediately. Another set of dream figures becomes a reality for me.

https://www.amoktime.com/detail.asp?product_id=at002076&subcat=738

at002076b.jpg

at002076-2.jpg

at002076-3.jpg

Great likeness to Michael Rinney .
Im sure figures will be coming from the new version with Keanu Reeves.

I called them up and looks like my order was placed even though the website went all screwy. Man am I excited about these figure :rock

I wonder what "Limited to only 500 pcs of initital production" means, exactly...
Does that mean that they will make an initial run of only 500, and then a second one?
Will these be somehow exclusive?

Not really sure, but for $100 for 2 figures I don't think you can go too wrong with these. I would have paid $100 for a Gort alone.

Yep, he got the names from this movie. That phrase has a lot of significance, but I don't want to ruin it for you if you haven't seen the movie... and you really should see it. Its a classic :rock

I couldn't believe it when I saw them. The only way I could be more excited is if they came with a 1/6 scale flying saucer.

That'd be the size of a room :lol Gort really has been a long time dream figure... stoked to see him getting made. I'm also really curious what else we'll be getting from Amoktime, they have a lot of balls to produce some out there figures.

That'd be the size of a room :lol Gort really has been a long time dream figure... stoked to see him getting made. I'm also really curious what else we'll be getting from Amoktime, they have a lot of balls to produce some out there figures.

Yeah, I hope this is just the start of a long line of more obscure, cult releases. There's not many companies left that will release these types of low profile figures.

It just occurred to me, with that extra head I can do a "disguised" Klaatu as well.

klaatu.jpg

Man, this just keeps getting better. :D

Back