In-N-Out Burger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
First off, great burgers.

Second, does anybody know where I can get a file that plays the theme song for In-N-Out??

That's what a hamburger's all about.....

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like their hamburgers. I'd take Carl's Jr. any day over In-N-out. But then again, I only discovered they had a secret menu until after moving out of state. So my opinion might change with something other then the off the menu stuff.

Sorry, I can't help you on your search for their theme song though.

The secret menu won't take you too far from the normal stuff. It's not like they will make you a chicken sandwich or anything--they only have so many ingredients to work with.

But for those who are curious, on your next visit you should remember to order a Flying Dutchman.

The secret menu won't take you too far from the normal stuff. It's not like they will make you a chicken sandwich or anything--they only have so many ingredients to work with.

But for those who are curious, on your next visit you should remember to order a Flying Dutchman.
Yeah but it might improve it a little. I never liked their French fries either. :lol

But man I'm dying for some Yoshinoya. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Only problem with In-N-Out is that they are too far and few between and the ones you do find have too small parking lots and way too few tables.

And for their fries, you just gotta order them Animal Style, Ketchup and Mustard Instead. :drool

I remember going to an In-N-Out Burger when traveling through California and I enjoyed the tastiest burger of my life. It had this creamy sauce all over it, dont know what it was though but damn . ."that was a tasty burger"

You guys remember this:

100x100

https://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2006/01/in-n-out-100x100.html

inout100.jpg

I will blow the lid off of the SECRET MENU!!!

• 2x4 Burger - A burger with 2 beef patties and 2 slices of cheese. Basically anything by anything can be done up to 100 x 100.
  • 3 by Meat Burger - 3 Beef patties, no cheese. Again any number "by meat" can be done apparently up to 100
  • "Animal Style" Burger - Mustard-cooked beef patty, additional pickles, extra secret sauce with grilled onions
  • "The Flying Dutchman" - 2 Beef Patties, 2 Slices of Cheese. Nothing Else, no lettuce, no onions, no bun...
  • Grilled Cheese - A Cheeseburger done without the meat but with all the ingredients standard
  • "Protein Style" Burger - Any burger that you want wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun
  • "Veggie Burger" - Hamburger with no burger and double the tomatoes
  • "Extra Toast" - They leave your bread on the grill longer giving you a crispy bun.
  • Fries "Light" - Cooked less than normal so they taste a tad bit raw
  • Fries "Well Done" - French Fries left in for a slight crispy burn
  • Choco-Vanilla Swirl - Chocolate and Vanilla shakes in the same cup, swirled but NOT blended
  • Lemon Up - 1/2 Lemonade, 1/2 7-up.
  • Neopolitan Shake - Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate mixed, swirled but NOT blended
  • Tea Ade - 1/2 Iced Tea, 1/2 Lemonade.

There are more but I can't think of them and this is the only ones I could find off of the net. I like In-N-Out but its not my favorite....will say this though they are one of the only FF places that when you drive by all of a sudden you get in the mood for it and want it.

Huh...Didn't know this:

In-N-Out prints discreet references to Bible verses on their paper utensils. The print is small and out of the way, and only contains the book, chapter and verse numbers, not the actual text of the passages. The practice began in the 1980s during Rich Snyder's presidency, a reflection of the beliefs held by the Snyder family.

Burger and cheeseburger wrappers
Revelation 3:20—"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with Me."
Beverage cups and antenna toppers
John 3:16—"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Milkshake cups
Proverbs 3:5—"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."
Double-Double wrapper
Nahum 1:7—"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."
Paper water cups, or "R-9's"
John 14:6—"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

In-n-out-bible-reference.jpg

Interesting....

I never heard of them before. Being as they only have 3 states with locations in it I guess I wont have one for quite some time. :lol

If you've ever heard of STEAK N SHAKE it beats the holy hell out of In-N-Out and almost any other burger place out there. They have locations here:

newmap.gif

Discovered them on my last trip to Orlando and have been missing the Takhomasak ever since....:monkey2

homepagelogo.gif

If you've ever heard of STEAK N SHAKE it beats the holy hell out of In-N-Out and almost any other burger place out there. They have locations here:

newmap.gif

Discovered them on my last trip to Orlando and have been missing the Takhomasak ever since....:monkey2

homepagelogo.gif

Dont have them near me either. At least not in a 100 mile radius search. I do have this place though and they are pretty good. https://www.fiveguys.com/

I love In-N-Out. The have the best fast food burgers period. The fries are great just as long as they are hot, the one problem is the fries cool off way to fast. They must be doing something right to stay around this long and have the most basic menu almost anywhere. They have started to really expand in that last 10-15 years. I remember when they were only in the Los Angeles area, not even in San Diego. Then they slowly worked into San Diego then next then you know they went to Northern California. Next is was Vegas and AZ. They would probally like to go further but then they have to worry about freshness if they go to far. The other interesting then is that its still privately owned. The one thing I hate about this place is the lines. Some locations the wait can be insane, one by my old work would be insane at lunch time, i would have like number 4 or 5 and they would be calling number 8 or nine meaning there were almost 100 orders in front of mine.

they also treat their employees great, they start at like $10 an hour, they are closed on Christmas , I think they close early on Christmas eve and think they are closed on Thanksgiving and easter.

newmap.gif

homepagelogo.gif

Hey, thanks for the tip Mike. Never even heard of this place, and I just found that I have one 5 miles away.

I've had In-n-Out, and I think it's the best "basic" burger out there, but I'll come back with my impressions of this one. Yeah the fries cool off way too soon, but they're the freshest fries anywhere.

If you want something more high-end, try Red Robin's Monster Burger. :chew

Back