Only Indiana Jones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Figures from the 12" Indy line would you buy?

• I only buy the Indiana Jones Figure!

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • I will buy the complete Indiana Jones Figure line.

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters

Tony

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I m interested about this question. Would you buy other Figures in the Indiana Jones line, or only Indy?

Last edited:
I m interested about this question. Would you buy other Figures in the Raiders line, or only Indy?

I am 95% sure I would only get Indy. The other 5% would be for possibly Belloq. I loved the movies but he is the true icon for me.

Sorry i mean the complete Indiana Jones Line, not only the Raiders. :) I will correct in my first post.

I'm in for whatever they offer.

Obviously, Toht and Indy for me. But I'll take Belloq and Dietrich in a heartbeat too. Marion and Sallah probably. Not sure after that. Maybe Monkey Man and the German Mechanic (although a shirtless character is probably unlikely).

I think this line could be horrible for my purse. I hope only Indy pleased me.

exclusive melting face please.

Thats no problem.

You take your Toth in here:
Mikrowelle_400_300.jpg

and you will get an exclusive Custom ;)

I will buy anything related to Temple of Doom:

Indy
Short Round
Willie
Mola Ram
Thugee

There needs to be a 3rd option: I'll happily buy selected figures of other characters.

Not digging the Feast or Famine choices. I'll get more than just Indy, but I'll stop well short of pledging to get any and everything.

I'm not gonna buy just Indy but I'm not gonna buy everything in the line.
In view of this I was unable to participate in your poll Tony.:monkey2

im interested in TLC figures as thats my favorite indy movie. probably because of Dr. Jones, Sr. i probably wont be a completist in this line but i would buy more than just indy. so you need to fix your poll man.:D

Given those two choices I said "Only Indy".

I don't want to collect everything from Indy but I do want Short Round, Sallah, Marion, various Indys but not everything....

There needs to be a 3rd option: I'll happily buy selected figures of other characters.

Not digging the Feast or Famine choices. I'll get more than just Indy, but I'll stop well short of pledging to get any and everything.

Agreed. Indy is a must (in Indy garb, and not one in professor togs) but after that it depends on the character and the overall look.

Back