ian1138's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue Trooper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got around to taking some photos of the collection display in the detolf, what else. When i got them a couple of months ago i thought 5 would be enough, looks like i'll have to start rotaing the figures soon. Sideshow star wars line is my favorite alas my original name but i like to get the main charater from other movie i like. Started collecting about a year ago with Qui-Gon Jinn, i think this time next year im going to need 5 more detolfs.

collection4.jpg

collection3.jpg

collection7.jpg

collection2.jpg

Big stab in the dark here but are you a big star wars fan? :rotfl

Great collection you got there mate very tidy.

Great collection!

I love the Battlestar Centurion, need to pick that one up some day ...

Hell yeh thats one hell of a display m8

Few items in there that I wish I had in mine :monkey2

That T-1000 is asking for a custom job like icruise did with his (thought about getting one just to do that) - its simple and looks easy but imho that custom makes that figure (you probably seen it)

and the power loader ! Mmmmm

What you needs is to lose the Cybermen and make room for a decent Vader - get in touch with the Vader Maker

Anyway superb customs superb display ! Well done !

and do I spy the legs of 4-lom bossk and the other one I cant tell ?

ian1138's, absolutely amazing, everything you have in your collection is something I either have or want forsure! The Detolf's look awesome side-by-side too, I need two more (2 already) and its nice to see how good things will look when I do!

Again amazing collection man! :chew

Great collection you've got there.
I like the 2 Dalek's on the top shelf.
Do you have any more Doctor Who items?
:chew

Mooncat- Got a hurricane vader coming soon, looking forward to that.
DarthTrafford- Only othe who stuff i have is a custom 10th doctor i just finished,not that intrested in the creatures and alien just doctors and daleks.
kngfu- Yeah 2 endor trooper in the works on Hot toys body, looking good so far but not ready yet.

Added some new fgiure to the collection, the takara bats is my new favorite and a custom agent smith i put together.

collection8.jpg

Nice display. I notice you placed blue tags at base of the Sidious Mechno_chair legs. Thats a way to prevent the piece from sliding.

Awesome collection man!!.
I have 1 detolf in the corner of the room , I have no plans to buy any more though. I hate how I have to display some at the bottom.
Great stuff man and the lightsabers top it all off !!.
Great stuff!.

Is the medicom ghost rider worth buying , I have wolverine on the way , need to pay for a medi spiderman , bats and supes are already here. Do you think he would fit in with these guys ?. I am stuck on whether to get him or another medi spiderman or venom.

Thanks man , Tay. :rock

Cheers everyone:D
I really like the ghost rider figure and he's the same height as my supes and bats but really looks skiny when displayed next to them. I did'nt plan on ever getting him but got offered a good deal.

That setup was awesome. Like ur spidey over the loader there :D. And the light saber on top, ahh XD.

Back