Next SW PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see Qui-Gon next. Darth Sidious would also be cool, though I think it will be a while before that happens.

The droids should be next we have been waiting long enough. I would say both for 429 would be great. Also I want a Chewie.

I'd like to see Qui-Gon Jinn next, to go with Darth Maul.

I have a feeling we will be seeing a run of PT characters.

Good, my wallet could use the break ( Kit Fisto and Shaak Ti being the exceptions ).

Well nothing is confirmed, and it COULD be the burrito I ate talking ...

but yes, a break for me wouldn't be too bad.

As for what I would like to see ----- Stormtroopers! :stormtroo

Definitely Padmé.

Either in her white Geonosis outfit, to go with my Leia, or in one of her many, many intricate gowns.

I mean, the Premium Format is a God-given opportunity to showcase costumes, and there's no better character to do it with than Padmé.

Yup, need Obi-Wan to go with Anakin.

I'm thinking something like Asajj though

It would be extremely interesting to see if they will delve into the EU for PF's. There aren't too many characters that I can think of that would sell but she seems to have a rather large fan base. She's kinda the Boba Fett of the EU.

Honestly, I really want the Droids. I think they are way overdue.

Chewbacca,Stormtrooper,Bespin Luke and Dooku. Bring 'em on!!!:lsvader

I highly doubt that we'll see a Bespin Luke in PF format anytime soon. (although if it did come out I agree that it'd rock as that's my favourite version of Luke) The Luke and Yoda on Dagobah PF is essentially the same look of the character so it's been done, and with so many more characters yet to be captured in 1/4 PF form it'd be met with some of the same resistance that showed up with the pre-order announcement of Farmboy Luke in the 1/6 line (the fourth Luke released for that line). There are already two Luke PF's-- let's hope we get other characters before he's revisited.

Padme-- AOTC white outfit or her gown (with light up bulbs) from Naboo as she sadly watched the invading army.

Qui Gon-- without robe to pose with Maul (and hopefully a soon to be released TPM young Obi padawan as well).

A ROTS Obi to match Anakin.

And from the OT we definitely need a Chewbacca, the droids, and a Grand Moff Tarkin. I'd rather see Peter Cushing captured in the 1/4 line over the 1/6 line (although I hope that that'd happen eventually as well).

Back