MaulFan's Old Ben Film Still Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey gang, first off, I just want to say sorry for starting a new thread and I hope I don't seem like an ego maniac or whatever for doing this. The reason I'm starting this thread is because now that I've completed these, the last 5 are brand new, I wanted to present them all in sequence to give viewers the full experience of the project, and since there's almost 60 pictures, I decided to just start a dedicated thread rather than bog down another thread with so many images on a page, this way if you want to take the time to let them load and have a look, it's your choice, but if you wanted to check out the chatter about the figure in the other threads, you don't have to suffer through the load time.

So with that, here is my completed ANH Film Still Gallery produced with the amazing Old Ben ANH figure from Sideshow.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Seriously dude, your photos made me love my Ben figure more than I ever did. I even had to pull my wife in here to look at this thread. She thought we were looking at normal film stills during the lightsaber battle shots. Amazing. :chew:chew:chew

I wish my Ben would get here.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, my looooooooonnnnngggg wait is almost over, it finally arrives tomorrow. Now, if only I'd getting my status for Palpatine changed from Item Shipping Soon to Item Shipped, I'll be set. (until the next one ships that is.)

Thats great, somehow I missed a whole chunk of those. Love the duel... those are awesome, and his expression is perfect for it.

Awesome work! I did a lot of this kind of stuff with the 3 3/4" figures, so I know how long it takes to get the lighting and the pose just right.

With that, I've found that adding a blur filter to the figure (and not the movie still) helps it mesh with the rest of the image. I know it seems counter-intuitive, but it will make it look even more like it's a part of the film. Just keep adding the blur filter until it looks right.

Keep up the great work!

Back