Diorama Dream???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else want a diorama of the Fellowship just cresting the mountain before they take a break?????

I think the Fellowship could be done in three different pieces that would be put together.
That way size and detail would be great.

Balin's Tomb fight
Multi piece

Sam with his pan and sword
Frodo on the ground
Pippen on the ground
Merry on the ground
Gimli hackin and slashin
Gandalf hackin and hitting
Aragorn decapitating an orc
Boromir with his shield and broad sword
And Legolas on the back of the Cave Troll!!!!!!!

Course ot couldn't be at 1/6th size

how about Smeagol vs Gollum (own reflection)

or

Smeagol and Deagol on the boat...

Pippin and Merry pushing the fireworks (rocket) to each other...

I hope to see some lighter moments... but I doubt SS will ever make it

If they did the Eagle one, it'll be my first dio for sure .... all things considered that is.
I would also kill (not reallly) for a dio of Arwen's Fate.

Moria Gate - The Doors of Durin. Please tell em someone else besides me wants this or it'll never get made!!!
I still can't believe such a memorable and iconic moment from the book or the doors themselves have never been given any kind of collectible, be it statue, plaque or giclee, etc.

Maybe not the whole Fellowship in front but at least Gandalf & Frodo along with maybe Gimli and another Hobbit.

It would look great sitting behind the SSW Watcher in the Water with maybe Sam & Bill next to it (since this is really the only scene in the film that we see Sam's affection for Bill)!

Of course, I still NEED a Watcher but thats a good excuse to track one down, eh?

I also agree with alot of other ideas

1. Isildur over Elelendil's body, with the Narsil (or even just the hilt) raised toward Sauron like the mural in Rivendell.
It would look great next to the SSW Sauron statue.

2. Arwen by Aragorn's Tomb, maybe with their now adult son next to her.

3. Smeagol and Deagol in the boat, with fishing lines in the water.

Oh, yes, if you haven't caught it, my dream display will mix the dios in with the regular statues!

Last edited:
im not into the dioramas but i might check out that fell beast/eagle one and id definately buy the fellowship cresting that mountain pass. to me that is the iconic moment from LOTR.

1: the fellowship vs the cave troll.
2: Gandalf vs the balrog
3: gandalf and Frodo on the horse cart when he arrives in hobbiton.

If they did the 9 Walkers (and Bill) cresting the hill I would probably never ask for anything more. (except Sam carrying Frodo up Mount Doom)

gandalf and Frodo on the horse cart when he arrives in hobbiton.

If this included the front of Bag End as well, it may be the closest thing to a Bag End/ Hill environment that we've gotten so far, not counting the bookends!

Back