Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2000
  1. #1991
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Taipei City
    Posts
    4,015
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: METAL GEAR SOLID thread

    Game play was great but the story was lacking for me in 4. MGS3 is still my favorite MGS.

  2. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
    Game play was great but the story was lacking for me in 4. MGS3 is still my favorite MGS.
    i thought the story in 4 was great considering they had to wrap all the loose ends up but i didn't play MGS3..ordered it from ebay though for like $12. should be here today or tomorrow...in time for the weekend. glad i bought the 80GB ps3 so i can play the ps2 games...didn't think i would actually use it for that.
    Not for glory. Not for honor. Not for the hunt. But to clean up the mess.
    Hidden Content

  3. #1993
    Freaked Out!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    987
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Reputation
    im returning my MGS4 to gamestop today

  4. #1994
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Communication Tower A
    Posts
    4,870
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat Eater View Post
    im returning my MGS4 to gamestop today
    Holy crap on a stick, why?
    I like things.

    Hidden Content

  5. #1995
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Taipei City
    Posts
    4,015
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader AL View Post
    i thought the story in 4 was great considering they had to wrap all the loose ends up but i didn't play MGS3..ordered it from ebay though for like $12. should be here today or tomorrow...in time for the weekend. glad i bought the 80GB ps3 so i can play the ps2 games...didn't think i would actually use it for that.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  6. #1996
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,351
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  7. #1997
    Freakazoid
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    459
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    for those in the UK who missed out on the UK limited edition, play.com has just put it up again for order for £80, it may go again pretty damn fast, remember they are going for £180+ on ebay,

    i got mine!
    Hidden Content

    Selling Sideshow X Files Krycek and Skinner:
    Hidden Content

  8. #1998
    Freaked Out!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Castle FraNkensTeiN
    Posts
    950
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyReedie View Post
    for those in the UK who missed out on the UK limited edition, play.com has just put it up again for order for £80, it may go again pretty damn fast, remember they are going for £180+ on ebay,

    i got mine!

    Yeah...I was lucky. I picked up an Australian LE off eBay for $100, which even included the strategy guide.

  9. #1999
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    4,434
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Reputation
    The story was a mixed bag...totally exciting and gripping in parts, whilst being corny and confusing in others. However the one constant throughout is the gameplay...perfect in my opinion in so far as it was really fiddly and complex to begin with but soon becomes intuitive and fun once Snake tools up.

    In England we have just got the Dual Shock3. Girlfriend permitting i'm planning on playing MGS3, MGS, MGS2 & MGS4 in that order to appreciate the full experience...might take a few months but it'll be worth it!

  10. #2000
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Berkeley CA 510 East Bay
    Posts
    4,586
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    A little MGS movie news and some extras from an interview HK at the 2008 VGAs. Couldn't find the MGS movie thread, so I figured I'd wake up the MGS thread!!

    Exclusive: Hideo Kojima talks METAL GEAR SOLID Movie
    XBL: Mmmmm Bacons PSN: Sick_Boy82 AIM: SicBoy82
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Similar Threads

  1. Medicom Solid Snake
    By King Darkness in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •