The Josh & Sideshow's Exclusive Bespin Luke Skywalker Toy Fair Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score

Well, it's time for Toy Fair time again! This year Sideshow & I have teamed up to give away an Exclusive Bespin Luke Skywalker 1:6th Figure. Don't miss your chance to own one of the best figures from the Star Wars Line!!

This contest will run from today January 31st through the end of Toy Fair which is February 20th at midnight.

To Enter you need to email me at [email protected] with your name and shipping address and Bespin Luke in the subject of your email. When the contests ends I will email you letting you know you are the winner, and then I will then get in touch with SS to get the item sent to you per the disclaimer below.

Disclaimer

Delivery for the contest winner:
**The winner must allow 4-6 weeks after announcement of win to receive the product. To get the latest news from Sideshow Collectibles, join our Newsletter! All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and/or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole discretion. See below for more International Shipping Terms.

Delivery time & Restrictions:
All continental US orders are shipped via either UPS or FedEx ground service. Because FedEx cannot provide tracking numbers for P.O. Boxes, Sideshow Collectibles will no longer ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide your street address or your shipment will be delayed. For FedEx Ground deliveries, please allow up to 6 business days for delivery from the date your order is shipped.

International Shipping Restrictions:
At this time we are unable to make shipments to Venezuela or Nigeria. Please Click Here for further interenational shipping information and restrictions.

All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and/or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole discretion. All international winners will be responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes or import fees assessed to their prize. Further some countries outside of the U.S. do not have reliable mail services. In the event that a prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment to an international destination, Sideshow may not be able to replace the specific item and will substitute a prize at its own discretion. If the winner prefers a specific quicker shipping method, they are responsible to notify us immediately and will also be responsible to cover the additional costs if any. At this time, we do not accept credit cards from Mexico. Refer to our Help Desk for alternative payment options.

Anybody using a James Bond product for their promotion will need to post this: © 1962, © 2001 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation. All rights reserved. 007 Gun Symbol logo, Gun Barrel (Iris) logo, Silhouette logo are a trademark of Danjaq, LLC. licensed by EON Productions Limited.

Cool contest as always Josh. I'll be sitting this one out as I already have the figure. Congrats to whoever wins :rock

Wow...win fabulous prizes just by e-mailing you?

That's pretty cool...

I know he's not a sith, but it's a free figure, and it's all right in my books...

Enter this contest guys, it's so cool! I'm sitting out since I won the Baby Balrog last year, so it really wouldn't be fair if I won anything again this year. Good luck to you all!

Cap you can enter. Nothing that says you can't win twice.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Nice someone rated a contest thread with a 1. That's cool. :rolleyes:

Cool contest Josh! Bespin Luke is the only exclusive that I had missed, as I had a friend order for me while I was out of town. Good luck everybody!

Again, Josh, GREAT contest. I already have this figure so I won't enter but I just wanted to give to warning of what could happen should they win. This is what happened to me after I won the Spooktacular Contest...

Remember this:
Chucky and I have spent the last few hours getting to know each other. I’m not sure if it’s the beer getting to him (or is it me?) but he keeps staring at me with a wicked grimace and calling me DOLL.

He’s been trying to convince me to “invite” Chucky from Bride of Chucky over for some laughs. I’m truly tempted…. He brings the devil out of me!

Again, thanks to Sideshow and Josh for this contest.

Frances (AKA: Female Frances)

This is the outcome:

I passed on him so I'll toss may name in the hat.. thanks. And my Chucky terrorized everyone at my work last Halloween... I hope he doesn't make me order his "friend" as well. :D

I'm sitting out of the 1/6 SW, but best wishes to those who enter and really want him :)

Thanks to Josh and SSC for being cool like dat :)

Cool of you to do this. Someone will be happy. I hope it goes to someone that doesn't already have it!

Thanks for a cool contest Josh!

I already have the figure, but if I win this will be a gift to a good friend who missed out on this figure. Give and give back!:chew

Wow...I hope I win this one....this will take care of my problems....No need to trade of sale my Jedi Luke to get the Bespin one...Thanks!! Good luck to all of you!!:chew

Back