New Misa Misa Death Note RAH! Beware Spoilers Inside!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like that her eyes are closed. I agree that this Misa is more interesting, but I still prefer the first release as this one is too scene specific. I'm hoping for a Rem too and maybe another Ryuk with wings this time.

...or maybe just some mail order wings?:D
Not sure i want to lay out for another Ryuk....

This Misa looks great, but they're just to pricey to pay for costume changes. For me, anyway.

I thought about just sculpting & casting some wings for Ryuk but not too sure how to attach them. :confused:

Gonna have to wait 'til he's in hand and get a look at how he's built. Hopefully he'll ship soon, but no sign yet.

Here's a picture of his back. The wings would have to slip around his neck or perhaps under the furry shoulder bits as I wouldn't want to glue them or drill pin holes.
2.jpg

Anyone have any guesses what a 2nd version of Light might be? I'm not really a fan of the first version.

Here's a picture of his back. The wings would have to slip around his neck or perhaps under the furry shoulder bits as I wouldn't want to glue them or drill pin holes.
2.jpg

Anyone have any guesses what a 2nd version of Light might be? I'm not really a fan of the first version.

It would probably be the older Light. The one Near faces off against. Suit and tie I imagine.

Misa looks alright, but I prefer the first release over this new one. Although I still have yet to get even the first one.

Looks like some kind of wire around the neck would be the best bet to hang the wings on the back.
I didn't know there was a second Light...anyone have any info (release date etc)?
I would definitely prefer a suited Light...could they possibly go through with a Near and Mello as well? I kinda figured L, Light, Misa and Ryuk would be the whole shebang for this line. Usually Medi doesn't do too many characters from one license (besides SW).

I don't think a second Light has been confirmed, just speculating, though with this second Misa a second Light would seem likely. I'd really like to see a VCD Rem to match the Ryuk.

It would of been nice if they had brought the movies out in the states.
as it stands now, I'lljust download them untill i can find a legetimate copy on dvd.

Yeah, I had to get a couple of dirty bootlegs. There had been rumor of a US movie in development, but it's been quiet for a while.

You would think the movie's would be coming out sometime later on down the line, so they don't reveal things that happen in the anime.

Back