Kong pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Holy crap!!! Now I see why they raised the price to $495. VERY impressive. I still need to see the movie before I order this piece though. If I like the film, then I'll pick up a Kong v. T-Rex and a Kong litho in 2006.

Ah, that T-Rex v KK is on the to get list for sure.
Just have no idea where I could possibly put the thing. :ted

I can't believe the size of the busts either.
The bookends have a question mark by them.

They look good , but I'll pass . I'll be waiting for The Hobbit . I have a feeling that the new Starwars line will kill the Kong line dead in its tracks . People only have so much money , so it's kinda hard to spread the wealth among multiple product titles , especially when one of those is Starwars , which demands top dollar and is infamous for creating every possible character , some of which I'm not sure Lucas even new existed . Most of the original Kong fans are deceased and Starwars is a freight train that just won't stop !

All I can say is WOW !, thnks for the pictures, they are great.

I honestly never thought of buying these until I saw these pictures.Where do we get them from, are they on sale now?

Thanks folks

shell
x
:toast :gimli

I know they are available for preorder at DarkShadowCollectibles.com

The V Rex is more evolved than the T Rex. It may be more agile because of the extra million years of evolution.

Yeah, I see what your saying. After all the years, The T-rex
would surely evolve. I was just expecting to see a standard
normal Rex, like what we got in the in the Jurassic park films.

re

TB, if I was in a fight with a friggin huge gorilla, I would use any part of my body to fight him with. :lol

Excellent, I might get that Raptor statue, to go alongside the Kong vs. Rex.8)

Back