Big Captain America fan here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gundam

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey folks. Name's Rod.

Mostly a SW Gentle Giant collector but have admired some of the Sideshow pieces from afar. Can't afford them.

Looking for a Premium Format Captain America right now. Box condition doesn't matter and I prefer the regular since I wouldn't display the WWII gear anyways.

Thanks
Rod

I was....collected the Master Grade models and Bandai action figures. Little by little I have had to cut out most of what I collect. Tight budget was complicated when my twin boys were born. LOL

Now it's just GG mini busts and Captain America...or more accurately, that is what I am going to try my dangest to stick with. LOL

I'm working on my room so as soon as I get done I am due for some updated collection pics.

I will post it here (since there is that minimum post rule that keeps me from posting on the wanted section) but I am looking to buy a PF Captain America. I am on a tight budget so I am hoping to get the best deal possible. I don't care if it's the exclusive or not and I don't care for the box condition.

If anybody can help me out or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I am already keeping an eye out on eBay.

Welcome to the board. Cap is a great statue to start with. It just won statue of the year and the price is still very fair.

G'day Mate

Welcome to the boards. The Cap approves your post :)

ca20.jpg

Back