HOT TOYS DAVY JONES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find! He looks great. I'm not surprised to see nothing that's made out of cloth, looks like it'll be akin to HT Alien figures.
Direct link to the preview page:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to post these pics as a new thread for the last two hours,worked fine on all the other forums (OSW, Medi-World, HTChatterbox, OSAFB) but the Freaks board just locks up everytime I try, I often have this prob with this site, so i'll just drop in as a reply-

Here's the full spec and BIG pictures-

HOT TOYS - Movie Masterpiece Series - MMS 62
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End - 12 inches DAVY JONES collectible figure

Hot Toys is proud to announce the latest collectible figure from the Pirate of the Caribbean line - 12 inches Davy Jones collectible figure.

The collectible figure stands 30 cm tall, true to 1/6th scale, over 20 points of articulation, it features with:
l Algae-covered hat
l Octopus tentacles featured beard
l Bendable and octopus tentacles featured right hand
l Clawed arm
l Crab claw featured pipe
l Sword and sheath
l Stick
l The double-stem key
l The Dead Man’s Chest and the heart of Davy Jones

© Disney

{Release date: Q2, 2008}

1POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

2POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

3POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

4POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

5POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

6POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

7POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

8POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

9POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

10POTC3_DavyJones.jpg

Awesome....

This line has the potential to be my very favorite figure line of all time if it keeps going.

This figure is unbelievable looking... I'm guessing even though there are 20 POA, he's gonna be a fairly restricted figure. I just can't see much poseability with the thick coat and the limitations of his design. But either way, this figure looks amazing and is a must-have!

Hell yeah. HT nailed it again, love how they did the tentacled beard, looks to be a soft rubber type material, perfect...

Very lots...

This fig looks amazing...every other Davy Jones sucks...

He was what rescued the 2nd movie...I think he's great...

Time for a Barbossa???

not bad, but I dont see this thing being very articulated.

Back