Lord Of Darkness 1:1 Busts - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geto10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally they are here! Two freakingly awesome and huge Darkness 1:1 busts. Details on those are amazing, the horns are just unbelievable!

It's was very hard taking pics of them both in my room. I'm still missing my new camera, should arrive Friday/Monday. Will take better shots then, in the day light.

customname001800x600bc9.jpg

customname002800x600oy3.jpg

customname003800x600br5.jpg

customname004800x600cz2.jpg

customname005800x600yk8.jpg

customname006800x600ty8.jpg

customname007800x600ar9.jpg

customname008800x600fk0.jpg

customname009800x600ru7.jpg

customname010800x600dq3.jpg

wow, amazing busts !
Really great pieces!

But now the obvious question.
Why 2 ? It's allready hard to obtain one for a decent price !

Awesome, there seems to be a very distinct difference if color. One looks much darker.

And again, why 2?

Its pretty wild that you have 2, considering there are many people desperate to get just 1.

How much did they cost you? And again, why 2? Are you gonna flip one? If so I may buy it:D

Yeah man, those are pretty ****ing rare and hard to find. Only 250 are produced. Lovely piece indeed! :cool:
Are you gonna tell us WHY you bought 2?

One for the house one for the office? Are you gonna put them on both sides of you front gate? One for each side of the bed? :confused:

How much did they cost you? And again, why 2? Are you gonna flip one? If so I may buy it:D

I had a chance to buy two, so I took it. Gonna flip one of them, but I don't think that you would wanna pay for shipping. Way too expensive. You have one, do you want two? :)

Thx man! It's more or less only 1:1 now days. Love the quality stuff :D

If you've got the cash and room I say go for it, nothing beats lifelike stuff like Sideshow's 1:1 pieces, I still wait for my Maul to come alive and attack me or my Yoda to start talking.

I had a chance to buy two, so I took it. Gonna flip one of them, but I don't think that you would wanna pay for shipping. Way too expensive. You have one, do you want two? :)

I actually do want 2. I have for a long time, I just wish I would have picked up a 2nd when they where cheaper. I dont think I would pay over $1000 for a 2nd. But in a perfect world I would love to have 2 flanking my TV.

My wife would be SOO pissed if I bought 2 of these:lol

Back