JURASSIC PARK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiker

Super Freak
Reaction score
When will we see the first products of this incredible line ?

My guess is a start with the Tyrannosaurus Rex, can't wait :bounce

Some glimpse what "could be" on board:

jurassicpark1int01xr5.jpg

jurassicparktrexox5.jpg

jurassicin9sn0.jpg

I'm interested on whether SSC will focus on just the Dinos which is the more dynamic part of this license or make 1/6 figures of some of the characters as well....while I wouldn't rush on preorder days if they offered a John Hammond or a Dr. Alan Grant I probably would buy them.

I very much doubt we'll see a line of 1/6 figures. IMHO, the human characters just wouldn't sell well enugh and 1/6 dinos would be too cost-prohibitive. Some would have to be about the size of a small car!

Instead, we'll likely get maquettes, PFs and dioramas. I can't wait to see what SSC has in store. A T-Rex maquette to go along with their JAWS mauqette would be outstanding.

I'm hoping to see the end scene T-Rex versus Raptors from JP1 with teh "When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth" banners falling....that's the diorama I want to see!

:rock :rock

and make it BIG!!!!

That is the best iconic scene from that film! That or the T-Rex chomping on the lawyer from off the toilet seat. Hey, that would make a cool dio too!

Oh, you would all by that. Display it in the bathroom. Have it sitting next to the jon, and watch as people freak and get a phobia of taking a poop on the crapper. FEAR THE CRAPPER!

That is the best iconic scene from that film! That or the T-Rex chomping on the lawyer from off the toilet seat. Hey, that would make a cool dio too!

Oh, you would all by that. Display it in the bathroom. Have it sitting next to the jon, and watch as people freak and get a phobia of taking a poop on the crapper. FEAR THE CRAPPER!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Diorama of the first time we see the brontosauras with the 2 little jeeps watching. Could'nt believe how real that was when i was a kid.

Another scene that'd make a cool Dio is the Jeep Chase scene from the first film where the T-Rex is after it and the whole "Objects Appear Closer" joke chimes in....

Diorama of the first time we see the brontosauras with the 2 little jeeps watching. Could'nt believe how real that was when i was a kid.

How about the feeding of the Brontos by Grant and the Kids....to scale the Bronto's head would be huge and could be extremely detailed..

Back